Reviews for Maybe Today
Dark1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Beautiful fic! I'm very sorry for your los... I think you dealt with it very well. Putting your emotions in a fic like this. I hope the future has brought/wil bring you more joy.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. *hugs gently*

Well-suited song and a sad but still hopeful songfic. Of course, wasn't quite clear how Jarod met his demise, but in the end he really was free. And at least doesn't seem like it was by Miss Parker's hand?
Carestel chapter 1 . 3/28/2005

furchtbar... aber genial beschrieben...hatte gestern die ganze Zeit Anastacia im Ohr... wollte einfach nicht mehr raus...

Wäre das hier ein Film könnte ich schreiben 'Ganz großes Kino' ist es ja aber nicht...

Trotzdem toll!

mfkngst chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I’m very sorry to hear about the death of a your childhood acquaintance. Those deaths are always horrible, and even when you are not close with that person it hurts a lot. It’s the death of a childhood, and one that effects many. I know how you feel as I went threw the same thing a couple years ago.

Anyway on to your story, it was very lovely. Heart warming. I will also have to try and find a copy of this song, it sounds really nice. Good job!
jerseyno1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
splendid job

splendid 'crossover'

very strong emotions are dripping from your lines and from between them!

the 'contradictions' between what was real and what wasnt - and yet was, very true!
Bindid24 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I'm so sorry about your friend. Death can be a real bitch a lot. Great story. It was very moving. Keep up the good work.

'Everyone deserves to be free.'
Zsazsa1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Good used one of my favourite songs from my favourite singer...for my favourite TV Show. And you did a great job, it's moving. I decided to listen to the song while I was reading it...*sighs* Touching!

luv Zsazsa
gemini006007 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004

You did a very nice Job with this songfic. Very moving and the song matched very nicely. Sorry for your lost.

e-dog chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Very sad, but an appropriate song. I don't know the song, but the words fit in there perfectly with your story. I'm sorry for your loss and great fic.