Reviews for If You're Not The One
MoonyLover17 chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
WHAT?! OMR NO KEEP GOING! C'mon :( You can't leave us hanging! Please say you're working on another chapter... I'm dying here *puppy-dog eyes* Please...?
TheViolin'sAngel chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
You have got to continue this fic! It was soooo good and absolutely adorable! If you're unable to finish the fic, just let me know, and I'll be more than happy to continue it for you! This fic has earned a spot in my top 3 favorites! 3
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
i want to say that this chapter is cliche but i've totally been there. i used to tack my bedspread over my window and sit on my bed for hours... sad and emo but so very, very true
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
now i am sad, for it seems i was 5 years too late to coerce a new chapter from you
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
i gotta say, weed does not make people act like that. coke and roids make people act like that.
vicious-teddybears chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
its really good i cant wait to keep reading
Maraunerd chapter 24 . 10/11/2010
i dont care if its been five years, write more right now!
skorpian672 chapter 24 . 8/7/2010
loving it ]
grumble chapter 24 . 4/24/2010
*dies* Last update was in 2005! GYA. Finally find a decent fanfiction too. :P
TopazSpiritXx chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
You are my master I WORSHIP YOU AT YOUR FEET! This story is my soul, lol: I like how chaotic and mischevious our innocent Remus has gotten XD
youarehere chapter 24 . 3/10/2009
best fanfic ever
Moosxaxlot chapter 24 . 9/6/2008
This is an amazing story!

It's much saddening to see that it has been a little over three years since it was updated...

Anyways!

Great job!
faith bonksie chapter 24 . 8/24/2008
this is such a good fic.

please update soon I cant wait!
Rem10124 chapter 24 . 5/25/2008
Oh My god! I love your story !

It's so well done and just DAMMIT! I can't even explain how good it is :D

I just read this in an hour and a half and I'm so devastated at how long it has been since the update. Whether it be school or other problems , I'm fine with it. Just PLEASE update SOON! I beg of thee T_T

I'm crying right now , it was so good.

YOU MUST CONTINUE

with love,

-Remy
MC chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
I'm not one of your loyal reviewers, cos i just happened to chance on your story, but I loved it! I really do! It's so sweet, so lovely and I'm so very happy to be your reviewer, even though I'm just a new one! I love it, Please, PLEASE PLEASE Update soon.