Reviews for To Be A Hero
JemDragons chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Dude this was really good. The only thing that would've made it better is if he was called Mark when he wasn't being Mr Hercule Satan. Also, Mr Satan is more honourable than Goku new headcanon yes.
bigbook29 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Man, this is awesome. Honestly remains me of Captain America when he walks up to Thanos (who had infinite power, who had murdered most of the other avengers.) His thought being...he had to at least try.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I liked how you've look into Mr. Satan and see the hero that he thought he needed to be, not just for the fame and money, but for his daughter's future. Good story.
Jaal Ama Darav chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
A good and short story.
PhilosophicalSociopath chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
a brilliant take on a seemingly shallow character. This story also takes notice of some of the more subtle aspects regarding Hercule. Like his alcohol problem( we see him with a glass of wine many times during the series) and his( who Video stated had left Hercule).
ivanthedead chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
*Claps* I'm impressed in a mere 700 words you manged to humanize Hercule. In most fanfiction he's merely treated as a pest but you disregarded that and made him a hero.
Mappadouji chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It's amazing how you gave depth to Mr. Satan, pretty good work! I rarely read DBZ fics, but this is good!
marduk-report chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
ive stayed away from dbz fanfiction for literally 15 or so years. after reading this i feel thats a mistake. you made me tear up :*(
Kizuato Senshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I'm impressed-

Especially with how you tied in Hercules habit of calling the Z-Fighters 'tricksters' and the whole events of the saiyan saga and everyones ignorance of the dragon balls (famous baseball players don't just die and come back to life)! Overall excellent, especially with grammer, originality and description.
Kizuato Senshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I'm impressed-

X59 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
really well written.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
An excellently thought out piece of work.

Nice to see that someone remembers that, braggart he maybe, was still willing to go and fight. Alone. Against something that the worlds military could not even scratch.
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That's sweet. You're givng us a glimpse of the man he grew into during the Buu Arc. It's so nice to see the noble side of Hercule. Poor guy. It's not his fault he inhabits a world where his training and dedication count for so little, ands it's nice to see Hercule going into such an overmatched combat because he feels Earth needs him.
Victorprimis chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Okie dokie...I think you're perspective on Mr. Satan was great, and that probably his point of view on things-since when do manga characters have perspectives?-but anyway. I'm a pretty stubborn person if I wanna be and I'll always think Mr. Satan is a lowlife,leeching,copycat bastard.

Oh and on your story 'Control', you don't have a review button so i'm just gonna write here. It was undoubtably one of the best I've ever seen. I hope you're proud.