Reviews for Lycanthrope 2: The Prophecy
CMVreud chapter 24 . 5/25/2021
Reading this and remembering all these stories later on...
It seems you have fully embraced your forte.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 5/25/2021
Heh. I wonder when something like that came up.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 5/24/2021
Poor Jen.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 5/24/2021
Yes. That's exactly what I imagined this little meeting was going to begin with. Or end?
CMVreud chapter 4 . 5/24/2021
I am really, REALLY ashamed of myself that I needed so long to spot Inuyashas Easteregg in form of his necklace. -/-
Karibanu chapter 24 . 7/15/2020
You know, in all the times I've read this, I never stopped to consider what Yuki is at this point ( mostly because she really faded away by now ). Angel/lycan cross like Shinji? not-quite-human given Rei was pretty ,much that?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 24 . 1/22/2019
I really like it even if Shinji was not shinji at all after all that happen to him in the last book. He could have been Ted or Jack the werestampede...

But I really like it!

About the other one wow what a 180 that Shinji had with Lycantropy! He end up crazy either way in the en of the original evangelion. But I preffer your crazy I think.

Also Bob was wrong he always was a survivor so he going to survive and be a good warrior, but his sanity was out of the equation in any case with or without Lycantropy he paased too many absurdly insane things and suffered too much for him to end up sane anyway. At least he save Asuka of a worse insanity in the way.

I loved ahow Ritsu fear him, she deserve it! She is a really bad person an pathetic character.
Misato only was trying to cope in an insane world but she has standars a good heart still.

The only thing is that I really think they had needed to kill Commander Ikari at the first oportunity.

What Happened with Shinji Mother? She was in the Eva Zero one and was part with Lilith via Rey... so what happened to her? You never mentioned?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
This story along with its predecessor were a insane roller coaster ride. I hope to see Shinji and his pack back together someday. Thanks for the stories!

And to anybody thinking about reading these, do it they were a blast!
IronWolfe chapter 24 . 12/19/2013
Well, that was fun. Going to go read the third now.
dsty292 chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
Hilarious. Utterly hilarious.

A few characters like Jinx and Aggie seemed tossed in when introduced, but at least it wasn't some kind of shoehorned cameo. The characters came in and stayed in.

Another nice, horrifying, violent, and completely awesome story.
Gstar391 chapter 24 . 2/3/2012
...is it sad that the first time I read about Fleas I went "OOOOOH, SHINJI'S GONNA GET A CATGIRL?

It's like I know how you think.

I'm Fucked.
Dessel Ordo chapter 24 . 11/2/2011
Awesome fic, really enjoyed it. Just felt like sharing that.
tenchifew chapter 24 . 6/17/2011
Read all your lycanthrope stories in one reading, great continuation and plot, thank you!
Werewolf2300 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
good story
Shaman Psyker chapter 24 . 7/31/2010
these stories are great dude keep on writing