Reviews for Lycanthrope 2: The Prophecy
strike-ninja chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
the last chapter was possibly the greatest part of any story i have ever read in my entire life! Please continue. I absolutely adore ur series.
Zyu chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
Heh, funny.
Son of the morning chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
I loved it. specially with the whole smiley thing, though i thought that there would be a halo on top witha wink or something. never the less, great chapter.
twistedmic chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
Nice Chapter, I love the giant flaming smiley face. And I can tell right now that Shinji olves the Irish, since the made lots of different Whiskeys and Scothes.
Ghost Man chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
Destruction and smiley's of fire...god. I think you watched The Punisher one too many times though. _

Now in reference to Bob's comment...let's see. What two-person matches do we have?

Shinji/Yuki-done it...too many times to count

Shinji/Asuka

Shinji/Rei-methinks Bardiel is more a match for

Rei...we'll see

Shinji/Jen-maybe if there's a car involved

Yuki's gonna be pissed...and all those Shinji's going around...that's scary.
Laser Crusader chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
Funny Chapter. I already feel sorry for their next victim.
RichardRahl chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
Lmfao. I don't like the French either so I loved this chapter. ) Unfortunately I have French blood(like 4%-12%), along with many others. *Sigh*

Richard
Supereva 01-02 chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
Funny chapter I read. Hope you update soon.
yeth chapter 11 . 10/31/2004
Good job, update fast!
tatsu chapter 11 . 10/25/2004
gods your a dick,i'd kill and eat you, but then you wouldn't be adround to finish this storie .
jmj102 chapter 11 . 10/24/2004
I just read the entire first story and up to this one in a marathon. It is one of THE best ive read. all the other girls are jealous ? i smell a orgy...
The Eromancer chapter 11 . 10/23/2004
smart & sadistic... I LOVE IT!
nicknack chapter 11 . 10/23/2004
Shesh... Shinji really FREAKS me...

What's next... blowing up am entire building to get to another guy?

Damn, this story .GREAT!
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 11 . 10/22/2004
Great chapter again. And I loved this line: “Just remember, in this world there are killers, targets, and those who forget to duck.
Gopu chapter 11 . 10/22/2004