Reviews for Lycanthrope 2: The Prophecy
lucky 14 chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
loved the muslim joke
Dhamon45 chapter 22 . 5/26/2009
I do believe that Shinji is starting to act like Alucard in this fic, and that Jake/John is the Walter to his Alucard. Makes me laugh when the closest thing to Integra this fic will have is Misato. All we need now is for Asuka to start carrying around a 30mm cannon and we're set.
killex chapter 24 . 6/22/2008
this guy should write a story about vampires, werewolves and angels based on his own characters. never been an anime fan, had NO idea what evangelion was prior to reading this, but he writes one helluva good story. i found these stories randomly one night by google searching for werewolf and vampire stories, and although this doesn't fit the traditional horror theme, i've throughly enjoyed #1 and #2. take these concepts, twist them and mold them into your own characters, and create a completely new story is my opinion. i look forward to seeing something completely original with several plot ideas from this story. godspeed
wilofthestorm chapter 24 . 5/12/2008
I think you treated the sadistic Shinji angle a lot better then Seldon did. It comes out better in your Lycanthrope saga then it did in 'Eternities Wars'. (Not that I'm trying to downgrade that awesome story.) Anyway, good job. Only thing I can find wrong is some of your sentences are really fucked up. Little snippets of phrases appear two or three words before the complete sentence does. Do you type really fast or something?
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 21 . 6/9/2007
I can sympathize with Gendo, though a lot of people can't - or just don't try. He murdered billions, used fourteen year olds, including his own son, as disposable pawns, and had a far more active sex life than me, but at the end of the day all he wanted was to bring his wife back. That's a nobler goal than most madmen.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
Good Asuka. Help Shinji burn Paris to the ground. Make us Germans proud.

I really should've reviewed this back when I first read it, instead of skipping straight ahead to Lycanthrope 3.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
Oh dang, man, I forgot Rally and Bean showed up here in Lycanthrope 2. You should have them drop by in 3 or one of your other fics sometime, Gunsmith Cats really doesn't get as much attention as it deserves these days.

And yes, non-medicated Asuka semi-sane Asuka.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
After all this time I just noticed something - there's a mistake in this chapter. Shinji mentions "Six targets in six countries on two continents." Later, when Touji's reading off their locations, they're listed as "Germany, United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Berlin, and France."

Berlin is IN Germany, last time I checked. Did Germany split again somewhere during the Eva timeline?
GoreLover chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
FUCKING YEAH FOUND THE SEQUEL AND MORE CHAPTERS HAPPY HAPPY GORE LOVIN HAPPY
brindani chapter 24 . 11/20/2006
Wow, that was a very entertaining read. As always your unique sense of humor is twisted yet hilarious. I applaud your great work.

brindani
Tezza1502 chapter 24 . 8/1/2006
My brain hurts! (I should know better than to read two long stories in a row) Once again, funny as hell and twice as psycotic! You have a gift, dude. Strike that, you have THE GIFT! A little bit more serious violence than the first one, but thats okay. And that cat was a stroke of genius! Think I'll leave the third one until I've had a few hours sleep. Once again, AWESOME! T
sadfru chapter 24 . 5/23/2006
Read both in the series in one sitting and just feel the psychotropic drugs :) Friggin awesome, you are my new favourite author
Sun S. Li chapter 24 . 4/23/2006
As sadistic and humorous as ever, bravo. Perfect 10. Sayonara.
Havock chapter 24 . 1/16/2006
this one was just as good as the others could you make like a third one
Rhynim chapter 2 . 12/25/2005