Reviews for Lycanthrope 2: The Prophecy
soulless chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
i'd totally hump you if you were female, and less violent.

but yea, a great story.

i would love to see more side stories or omakes.

rock on
Tatsu.zzmage chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
KYA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, now what you need to do is send your shinji to a '"cannon"' eva universe to see how things turn out so he can '"fix"' things be funny to see latter. this has been a great story latter man
CatGirl chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
Wahahahaahha, catgirls XD, fun ending.
Andross937 chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
Hot DAMN! That was a mind blowingly good ending! It had just about anything and everything we wanted or could have wanted! I mean... I can't even think up what to say to this, it's just too good. I mean, you've just about blown my mind into so many pieces, that I can't even function at the moment. I can't even begin to describe the huge and creepy grin I got when I saw this had been updated, or the twisted and frightening joy I got from reading every word in this last chapter.

Also, interesting way to leave Shinji a year later. I had half expected it anyways, with the reactions all of the women had to him throughout the story, but seeing it is a different thing. Though, were was Asuka in your explinations? Heck, I almost thought she'd be joining Yuki and Jen in their... exercises with Shinji. By the way, interesting thing to do to Fleas, I don't think anyone saw it coming. At least now we know how Fleas managed to stick her claws into a steel wall. I've been scratching my head about that ever since it happened.

Once again, I must say that this was an excellent chapter, ending, and brillaint story over all. It still highly disturbs me that I enjoyed this as much as I did, so I shall be checking myself into a mental hospital now. I've been waiting until the end to do that... but you can count on me breaking out Hulk style the next time you decide to write a violent Shinji story. See ya!
saiyan prince1 chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
its cool ending man, and poor shinji, but at the same time dam him to hell with all the luck he has, lol.
davy chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
ok, everything about the story is great, except for the appendix being an S2 organ! that is the one thing the readers don't need!
Alyr Lin chapter 24 . 3/30/2005
Congratulations! You finished! We can all see you continue your awesome work on ! Just be sure to tell us when you change you name... (mainly i don't read any other fanfic besides the refined fanfic alerts i have already! )
dogbertcarroll chapter 23 . 3/27/2005
“Can I get a do over? I didn’t actually think you’d fall for it.”

LOL!
Son of the morning chapter 23 . 3/24/2005
very cool, good luck on the next chapter and an early happy anniversary!
saiyan prince1 chapter 23 . 3/19/2005
cool, update soon
nicknack chapter 23 . 3/19/2005
Okey, could someone please explain to me why did Shinji got killed so easily with all that ammo and stuff enough to reduce a base to dust?

Or maybe you got more aces up your sleeve and that's the grand grand finale?

Have you ever thought of going on a nice holiday in a quite place?

Anything to stabilize the brains, and refreshen up.

Damn, ran out of encourtaging phrases to write at the end of the review.
Alyr Lin chapter 23 . 3/19/2005
hmm never did realize the SC Evangelion was finished on the day of pandora. Wow guess your into the SC series huh?

So your definitely will be getting Chaos Theory.
Tatsu.zzmage chapter 23 . 3/18/2005
sanity? who needs it
Skuld's Sentaro4 chapter 23 . 3/18/2005
aw, damn, that was a great chapter, hm *sigh* no *cries* looks like the story is comming to an end...*sigh*...hm i'm toying with the idea of other animes with the same situation lol, like replacing NGE..with some other anime..naruto? meh, any ways looks like shinji died -_-, keep up the good work and udapte son V_
soulless chapter 23 . 3/18/2005
that was totally wicked, i fucking love you. update soon and fast.

k thx