Reviews for La Rencontre Momentanée
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Warning this story is not done...
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
not the best story that i've read, but it is unique. and some parts where good.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
that was awesome
linda lu chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Dear Awesome Opossum ,

I read your La Rencontre Momentanée stories from s/1939683/1/La_Rencontre_Momentanee# , and I love them very much. Thank you for writing those beautiful stories!

Of all your works I like LA RENCONTRE MOMENTANEE best . The story is so nice, and the characters are really touching.

I like these stories so much that I would like to ask you for a favor. I’m from China. (Not sure whether you have got any mail from Chinese readers before, but I’d be honored if I’m among the first.) And a lot of people here are also quite interested in this fandom. I really want to share your stories with them, so would you mind if I translate La Rencontre Momentanée into Chinese?

I will put the translated version on a Chinese site, and of course,no money will be made from it. Anyway, if the people who *wrote* these stories did it just for fun, those who translate them would just follow suit. Please let me know if it is email is .

Thank you again, and waiting for your reply!

Regards,

linda lu
Ottawa Pagan chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
interesting story :)
Imalena chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
nice confrontation between Lucius and Harry
Tuuna chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
I don't like Dark or evil Harry so I don't really know why I am reading this :S *sigh* sometimes I'm just being stupid :( but I do thing it is well written :P
kitcat19us chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
nice story..so far
lano1302 chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
Loved the story. It ended so sad though! And, by the way, love the user name. You've made me feel better about saying awesome opossum.
Nozomu chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
more plz!
potter-DorK chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
Very well written, I look forward to the sequel
Susan Potter chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
LOVE IT!
Susan Potter chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
LOVE!
HK-47 and Meatbag chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for a wonderful time.
Nadreth chapter 8 . 11/24/2004
Please post the sequel soon; I am begging you though I admit begging is not a very strange activity for me. I tend to end up doing it constantly for my life, for a bit of good reading, and many other things. But I have never been more sincere in a beg before. I swear I will read every chapter of the next one and review them all. So please; please post it soon! And if not soon please email me at tarawen_moonrider about when it will be out.