Reviews for Knowing
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
aaaaaaaaawwwwww so cute! made me squee so much! i love iiiiiiiiiit!
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
omg this was so adorable! i loved it!
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hi. This was a very cute fic. I liked who Joey explained his feelings and the ending was very sweet.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
*waves a puppy-shipping flag*
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aw, that was really really really really cute! I love these types of fics, where the characters are writing their secret emotions. Nice work!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
You have such an insite into emotions.
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Man, I've got to read all of your fics now, you've got me hooked on you! ... okay, maybe that sounds a little wrong... It's your style that gets me, draws me into what you're writing, you know? Favorite Author list for you!
otakuoverlorde chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I've read this before, but never reviewed; now that I realize you're the author, I just had to. Thank you for making one of the more brilliant Seto/Joey fics out there. Such a unique plot done so beautifully, and so sweet, and finally, finally, a Seto/Joey that doesn't dissolve immediately into sex. As always, in character, yadda yadda, you know what I'd say. Delightful, as always.
Cazeh chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aw, so cute!

Bit abrupt though. o_O; Seto came in too soon. Still good though, like all your other works.

I'm currently trying to get through all the yaoi YGO ones you've got.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Library. They're making out in a library? Oh, why oh why didn't someone take a picture? _

This was so cute. I can just picture Seto going "I promise never to read over your shoulder again" after all that. ~ Loved it!

Rock on

Hellfire Pheonix chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Animefighter6 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
nice story, it's short and sweet!
Misura chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
*swoons and goes 'kawaii!'* I loved your description of their first kiss. Not because it was a kiss (well, all right, not *just* because of that) but because you described it so realistic and sweet at the same time. I also loved the turn-about, the point where Joey finds out that Kaiba's standing there and *knows*. A delightfully romantic read. -
Glue Project chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I liked this alot. Heh. A blushing Seto... (glomps Seto plushie) This is one of my fav. couples.
Sugar-Kat chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Aww! Kawaii! Though Jou's accent was kinda weird o_O; I'm not used to reading it XD But its cute