Reviews for The Professors' New Clothes
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love it.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is really sweet ... and I can perfectly imagine it ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Golden Solidus chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is the fic that made me a shipper when I read it on mugglenet. I've never turned back, and I owe you a lot. I still love this story, and every time I read it I'm reminded of how my mmadness began. Thank you so much!
Xuimare chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I LOVE the ending! _
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
What can I say? I just re-read this from oh ages ago now.

I'd like to thank you very much, this was the first AD/MM fic I ever read, and to say it reminded me to remember them is an understatement. I'm now an avid shipper. You also introduced me to for which I am eternally grateful. I love this story and reading this and traditional socks on mugglenet fanfiction was the beginning of the end for my other ships. Thank you so much, not only for that, but for all your brilliant work that always offer excellent reads :).

I love this line:

This time she found the phrases “being kissed senseless” and “going weak at the knees” to be highly accurate as well.
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I give up! Dunno, first thing I though of. "Can you get nothing wrong?" Well can you? huh!huh!huh!
shadowycat chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This is a wonderful sweet story. what an excellent idea to create all this from a simple movie costume change! I really loved the idea that the beard ornament is actually a virility charm that doubles as a cat toy...too funny! Making the touch of the material the attraction, wnich allowed them to finally connect was very clever. If it was me though, I'd feel a pang of regret for all the time lost when they both loved each other but were afraid to speak up. Nice story. I really enjoyed it.
griseldalafey chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
That was really funny and romantic. I didn't like Albus' new clothes at first, but after reading your story, I do. Thanks.
Aaliyah-Charity chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Aw...that is SO sweet! _ I love it so much! SO SO SO SO much!
Morgana-Alex chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
When I read the title of this fic, I thought ... Well you can guess what I thought. But I'm glad it wasn't.

This fic is very sweet. I loved it. "cat toy" Great! I will never tire of reading new ways of bringing Minerva and Albus together. JA
minni chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
that was cute. bit...odd but you made it work. Then again...albus and Minerva's lives aren't anything short of odd sometimes, are they? so yeah, good story. very creative to say the least.

*~minni
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
That was lovely! Very nice indeed. I loved your descriptions of the fabric and of Minerva's robe. They were detailed just enough to give me a clear picture. :-)

-April
Nerweniel chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Going straight to my "favorite stories", wow, really, long time ago since I read a story this wonderful, sweet and... just overall lovely AD/MM-ish! Great -!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! and original too! You've given me another reason to like Minerva's change of attire for POA. Loved the ending with silk tartan sheets...lol...sly old devil that Albus Dumbledore! GO AD/MM!