Reviews for Perspective Cape Haven Challenge Repost
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
nice... the kiss between max and Normal was unexpected, but i cant help but feel a lil digusted...

not because you didnt portray it well, but because, hte to see max with any other guy xcept my boy Logan.

still, nice story... lovrd the m/l convo...
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
awesome! and the kiss - very unexpected!
Natters chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
good. as for the kiss between normal & max... ew!
Bob chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Very thoughtful. A nice touch, with the quotes, the obscurities of life compressed into words. I think it fits these two well.
All Grown Up chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
that was really really great. i loved it. really, i don't know what to say, except it was awesome, and thanks for posting this. amazing job.
Kyre chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Hee! I can just imagine the look on Normal's face when Max breaks in and kisses him! Logan was a bit more jaunty than I would have expected, but I'd love to see what that hat looked like on him. I also like the Space Needle monologue at the end, which we don't see too much of in fic, at least not since the early days of the series. By the way, I'm sitting here waiting to go out to eat, and the description of the dinner Logan made is making my stomach growl.
Firmament chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Sweet, very sweet.

Nicely written too.
intodust chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Excellent story - I really enjoyed it. The Max/Logan banter was very true to character, and you write Cindy and Normal quite well, too. I only wish the story was longer . . . perhaps you'll write another one soon?
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
ok, i was with ya till the Normal kiss, i just can't see MAx kissing him nomatter how grateful she was... gross. but besides the kiss, i really enjoyed the story, it was kinda great job!
Kasman chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Great stuff. You had me laughing at the image of Logan wearing a chook's comb on his head. Just one thing that would have made it easier to read - you need to put in some separators between scenes. FFN is eating anything unusual in that line these days, so just a couple of dashes or something like that will do.
Alaidh chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wow, good job, Mouse! I'm so glad I told you about the challenge! You did a great job of writing Normal in character. Actually all of them are in character but I know Normal is especially difficult. I laughed out loud a couple of times. The only thing I found difficult was realising when the scenes changed. They weren't marked at all and it sometimes took a second to realise that the scene had changed. Otherwise, great fic!
Bella Luna 1213 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wow that was just wow...for some reason when you write I lose my ability to speak english lol...I love the story based around the two quotes which are really very cool...i'm still making no sense so I'm just gonna say great work! and then go enjoy it again!
ML Only chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
That was so good. You are such an excellent writer - you really should write more!

Very touching. All the conversations were delightful! Normal was very good. I think he's difficult to write and have him sounding in character.

Loved the Max/Logan banter. In fact I loved the whole thing:)and I really liked the way you tied the two quotes in.
orca589 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Well I don't know if I'm the first to review but all I can say is I was falling asleep when I started this and now I'm fully awake brilliant loved the quatations and Max and Logan's interpaly so real. Max kissing Normal I have a little problem with, but then just to mess with his mind I guess she would.

Get some more stories out there they are good. okay now I'm awake let me get some stuff done peace out.