Reviews for Test of Rain
Seitenchang'e chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Fuck off the etiquette ahahah I prefere to see our heroes gettin' laid and relaxed P
Btw, I read "Awakenings" and this one and I like it so much !
It is hard to find someone who can write well about the Ikkou and not going OOC !
I'll dwell on your profile and stories a little bit

Nice to meet you, anyway :D
Thanks again
AQA chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
this was cute. Loved it.
amai-kaminari chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Yay for steamy yummy 58 goodness! M_m_m_m_m... Hakkai and Gojyo in the mud... then in the baths... *_* Every 58 fangirl's dream. *sigh* You make a fangirl's heart happy!

PS: Enjoyed the 39 goodness, too - but the 58 goodness captured my heart! (58 is my OTP... so I am just a tiny bit biased. _~)

Thanks again for the wonderful fic!
dreamydreamer chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
I love your fic, should I say, especially the second chapter lol

Here's some chocolate to properly thank you!
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Tee hee hee. It's really good. haha. I could almost feel Sanzo's fustration and Goku's so brave to drop Sanzo! hehe The bath tub was really sslow. You can feel the tension and the desire only 2 lovers can understand. hehe I like it now I think my favourite setting would be something that comes with a bath tub too and I wonder who's fault could it be. It's not to much and not to mild. I truely enjoyed it thanks.
Buffy chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
I really appreciated this story, it was slightly more graphic but not to a point where it was unrealistic. The one thing I might have explored was something poetic with the steam rising from the bath. But I really love your writing style. It transports me to the magical world of Saiyuki!
Lily Avalon chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Wah! That was way adorable! And you wrote it very well, too, it flowed just like an episode would. I admit, I haven't yet read "Awakenings" but I do plan to in the very near future! In that light, I still thought your characterizations were pretty in-character, and good nonetheless. So, overall, good job, and please do keep up the good work!
Sinner Cho Gonou chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
This takes on perfectly where "Awakenings" left off. I think you could even keep going with it to make it a long sequel, instead of a related ficlet. Then again, if you're already doing that, cheers! It's really well written and you are right. In times and places like then, bath-houses were a perfect spot for lovers. Please write more,

Koruyuu chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
Wow, love it! Just that.
iersan chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
loved it
Nightfall Rising chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Heh, after over a week without Net I don't think I'd be disappointed by-er... actually, it's way too early in the morning to be creative. (yawns) So, less well crafted. In any case, I enjoyed the chapter, especially where Sanzo breaks down and admits out loud that sometimes it's best for people to ignore him (okay, I'm generalizing, but it was still pretty great). But I want to know-does he know what he means when he says he doesn't want to be treated like Gojyo treats Hakkai? Because I think I have a fairly good idea, and it's just reinforcing my opinion that a good therapist could have a *field day* with this guy...

Anyway, not disappointed at all! Nice, fun chapter. I also liked the 58 bit on the slope, and there was a happy sigh. Any more 58 in the near future? .
Naye chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Oh. This proves rain can be a good thing indeed. Especially coupled with mud and hot springs. Muddy Gojyo and Goku wrestling in the rain had me laughing, it's just... yeah. They'd do that.

Speaking of which, this is so sweetly in character, with Sanzo being anything but sweet for the most part. It's great to see that he's still himself, but that he's learning to let himself go. Even if it's just occasionally, and takes some work... it's worth it for Goku, right? At least that's what it sounded like. _

I'm glad you got Hakkai and Gojyo in there too, because they're adorable. And Hakuryu! I'm glad you don't forget him. Poor little thing, all wet and tired and being driven by Sanzo...

Also, this fic gave me some lovely mental image. Wet Sanzo. Wet *happy* Sanzo... m...
Mei Yanohi chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Stitcher2Ficcer, you've done it again. Awakenings is possibly my favorite Saiyuki shounen-ai fic; you know the boys so well and write them so beautifully. I love this fic and the way it is so relaxed, loving and a break from the norm. The boys need fluff every now and again. I believe I reviewed Awakenings... if not, I'm a raging idiot. You're such a fic genious, and I never get tired of your work. The utter...relaxation, for lack of a better word, in this fic even relaxed me and made me feel kind of like I was drifting along with them. So beautiful. Excellent job. I would like to observe a little Hakkai and Gojyo lime, also... _ Nothing quite like a good 58 39. Thank you for this work and your others.
KarotsaMused chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Aw. Sweet. Mildly unhygenic, but sweet nonetheless. I love the little feelings of humanity that abound in this chapter, where even Sanzo isn't immune to bruising his tailbone. It feels like sort of a vacation after "Awakenings" without all the heavy angst and stress. And, just as a little sidenote, your chapter titles are just cool. . Don't ask me why; they are because they are. Anyway, I enjoyed this...I suppose you -could- call it a 'romp'... it was wonderfully done.
Jaded Havok chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
this was great! a healthy twist of both fluff and smut. smuff. isnt it wonderful? **V ta!