Reviews for Camelot or Avalon
Mairi chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
This is good writing all in all, so I had to review even though it was last updated years ago. I can really appreciate the vague sense of awe that clings to the story. Good work!
Morgan le fay chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
It's strange for me seeing the name of Guinevere in English and the name of Morgan in french...

Nice story.
XkisaXsohmaX chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hey I just wanted to tell you that Gwenhwyfar's fathers name is Leodegranz and that Lancelets mother name is the story is good and i am completely obsessed with Mists Of Avalon you really need the book if you havent already.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
lance and gwen BELONG together! aw

theyre MARIED! please say that means babies? please? lol

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!

UPDATE SON!1
yellow-faith chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
Yay! finally an update. I really love your story! I love Gwenhwyfar and Lancelot (they truly were ment to be.)

ANyways keep up the good work!

Daughter of the Ways chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
It is impossible for me to get any farther than their introduction because it is already wrong. Who the heck is "Lothos" supposed to be? Quinevere's father is Leodegranze... at least in 1 spelling. Do a little more research next time.
christina chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
Hello!

I really did like your story and the idea of Lancelot and Gwenwhyfar getting together. It would chnge the entire course of history! I think you should write a couple more chapters exploring the possibilities. For example, who do you think would be Arthur's wife now that Gwen is spoken for?

Only thing is though, you kind of forgot about the fact that Morgaine was in love with Lancelot herself and might resent Gwenwhyfar for taking her away from him, and Viviane for admitting her into Avalon. I don't thing Morgaine and Gwenwhyfar's friendship would be perfect, but there would be insecurity and bitterness.

Kind regards,

Christina
yellow-faith chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Wow! another great chapter. Please continue writeing this story. You don't see to many fics when Gwenwyfar and Lancelot really so get married. Anyway, im excited to see Arthur soon.

Keep up the good work! :)
cair chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
wonderful!
cair chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
wonderful!
yellow-faith chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Hey, please continue writing your story.I really like the love triangle between Lancelot, Gwenhwyfar and Arthur.

Oh yeah, You have been spelling Gwen's name wrong. It's Gwenhwyfar.

Yeah continue writing and update soon! :)