Reviews for Camelot or Avalon
ElvinaPotter chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Is this story going to be update soon? i'm curious to see what happen next
vartan's darling chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
Hey, I've just started reading MoA fics, and this one is very good, but I just noticed that you haven't updated in quite a while. Please do so, I'd love to see how the marriage of Lance and Guin changes everything
Bambigirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
please! please! i cant wait til the next chapter dont leave me here!
LadyGwenhyfar chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Gwenhyfar is the welsh spelling, & i would no b/c i am welsh! later on some ppl changed it to guinevere, but does it really matter?

your story is awesome so far!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
oh man! nothing like a family reunion!

i hate to be a nit-pick but u have significant grammatical errors. i do the same thing, its just a matter of reading it over alittle more carfeully. by significant i dont mean like BAD i just mean u have a lot of them.

but a MARVELOUS story, i cannot WAIT for the wedding night :-)

more soon!
lovetowrite390 chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Sweet! I wonder what is going to happen next. I like this story!
Mistress of Magic3 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Good! How what will happen? Will she be pregnant or something now? ;)
lovetowrite390 chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Good...Are you going to make it Arthur she is with that night? Hm...Intersting! I like it! Please update when you can! :)
lovetowrite390 chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Just an idea...How about Lancelot is the hunter...Not Arthur...That could tie into the story later...Or you could just leave it Arthur...Something to think on!

As for the story...So far, I LOVE IT! You did a beautiful job of capturing the characters so far. Maybe make Lancelot more of a man, but great so far! Please update soon!
Diana chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
I like your thinking. I too have ideas of spinoff stories, I was thinking of doing one as a romance novel or even, erotica!

Can you keep me posted when you have chapter three?

Thanks!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
It's an odd creation, but i wanna see what comes next!
watson chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
It's not Gwenhyfer, it's Gwenivere
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
spell VIVIANE! there's an e! good job
Ashley chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
I think that's a great story i saw the movie for the first time yesterrday and didn't like how it turned out at all i didnt like how aruther married gwenhwyfar or the cruel way gwenhyfar put morgaine away with the father of the man she loved...i think your story has a lot to it and can definately be expanded
Leioa15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Pretty good, I like it. But one thing is annoying me a bit: you spelled Guinevere's name wrong. Actually, I don't think I spelled it correct either. ALl I know is that it's Guin(something)vere. I or and E, all I know is that you didn't spell it right. :-). Pretty good, keep writing!