Reviews for Loyalty
Mertiya chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh. So sweet and sad...I really ought to read your longer fics.
the rye chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
ah! good ending once more! i could see this playing out well in my head!
Hope-W chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
soo deep!

soo great!
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow that was really good, Better then I thought. Very different.
DyingStar chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
That was so deep and sincere. And I was just hoping they'd kiss any minute. I'm such a romantic. Good work, luv, as always :)
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
oh! Jack angst... wonderful... and heartbreaking.
AuntStinky chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Beautiful. I absolutely love all your stories!
Original Max A chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Just so you know , I love your work. I think I've read just about everything and have been closely following The Beginning and Past and Present. This particular story is really good because it gives a very "real" intrepretation of thier relationship considering thier history. I really appreciate all of this Jack and Ana work. It really isn't done enough. Keep you fingers crossed that we get some real J/A action huh. Let's hope Johnny and Zoe can go along with the program. Keep Writing. I read my stuff please. Well I only have one J/A that is still in progress
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Now that made Jack look like a straight up job D.
eternityisours chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
oh, please turn this into another nicey JA story of yours!
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Good one! I love all these little one-shots you are doing. They're really well-written and enjoyable. Continue!
Glove-Puppet chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Very nice. The portrayal of their relationship is stunning, along with their characters. I can almost hear Jack's voice in the back of my head. ;)

Please, do continue!
moad37 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
wow. It looks like this is a one-shot. and a great one at that. Poor ana. she is evidently seeing an aspect of jack that is new to her. I am just in awe of the way you depict Jack's uneasyness here. and ana does exactly all the wrong things. she doesnt realize that she has just made Jack relive the mutiny.

she comes in without permission, questions what he is doing (she doesnt really critcise how he is running the ship, but by that time, jack is locked inthe past) and has no idea that the answers jack is giving her could be the very same ones he gave to the mutineers.

He keeps stepping away from her, like he is afraid she is going to grab him, like the mutineers did. and he cant hold eye contact with her.

the last line just knocked me down. He is trying to. trying to. wow, what a thing for jack to say. that he is trying to do something that he wants to do, and just cant seem to, and it bothers him, very much. guess that really hits ana like a brick.

great story. liked it a lot.
captainme chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
aww bless! i felt well sorry for jack and his hard time trusing her...

Suzy x
Diane LD chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Lovely; it captures the characters quite well.