Reviews for Constitutional Braids
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Can the next one be of Laney and Fred torturing Angel?

*innocent look* :-D
Kamikazee chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This was very cute. The idea of Lindsey and Anya getting together and having children is weird but interesting.
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
More Laney!

Yay!

Angel.
Aliesha chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
That's so great. Laney is awsome. "Let's get physics-y" made me laugh. I had a teacher once who use to say "Let's get mathy"
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I want a story about Laney!

-P.D.
KanSol chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
It was fun to read.
mjm chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
(bouncing up and down hyperactively)

Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more, Write more! Please?
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
o please do more tourturing Angel fics? I think I've formed an addiction to them. The bracelet significance sounds cool too.
Antonia chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This is a really fun story. I would love it if you made it an extended series of some kind...I especially love your development of Laney. What an excellent combination of an L/A child. Keep up the good work!
angelsdarla chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Very cute!

Right the next Laney story soon!
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I'd read it. Any insane Anya offspring fics are good. Funny. As this is.

Lol.

S.
Slayer87 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hilarious! Love little Laney almost as much as Jen-Ben. Yes, more Laney tourturing Angel fics would be lovely!
Kye chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
That was really good.
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I never considered Anya/Lindsey as a couple but they are really cute together. Laney is also almost as good as Jenny. Please continue with anything about the 3 of them.