Reviews for Treachery
Gumi Langley chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I want a second part, please,please
Twilight Walters chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I love Alex and Scully stories and this was no exception. Would love a second part - come on, I know you wrote this two years ago but you know you wana.
dark strength chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I was just randomly looking at stories and came across this as its about two of my fave X Files characters. I love the darkness of it, okay I normally like MSR but there is something about this paring that is gritty and fun to read. Its a credit to you talent the way your able to get Krycek and Scully together and still make it realisitc. I'd love to see Mulder's reaction if he ever found out.
Mel chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wow, that was really something. I think it would be great if you did a little sequel in which Mulder somehow discovers Scully's little tryst, either Scully breaks down with guilt and tells him, or Krycek breaks his promise not to tell. I think it would be a great angsty little story.
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Loved it. As much as I hate Krycek, I can't help thinking he's damn hot too! Especially when he was yelling in Russian, I just melted! I've wanted to write a ScullyKrycek one for a while but I figured I'd get flamed to death lol.

Also think you should extend this.. :o)