Reviews for The Chosen Episode 9: Ex Post Facto
SlayGal chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
OMG! That episode was like the best ever! but I could be a little bias because i'm a Faith fan but still.. that ending.. wow! lol i think it nearly had me crying :P i can feel a tear.. those flashback amongst the current day stuff was really good and we got a reall good insight into Faith's mind and past life and i've read other fics trying to do similar things and the fics are ttotally based on Faith 24/7 but they are no way as good as they way you wrote this all out.. great work and i mean it! :D

Aww and I'm glad Xander is feeling better and getting himself together and considering his own business..i think Willow with the eye thing and Xander.. she was trying too hard to help him you know.. and aww Giles.. when Hannah asked if he was happy I thought he was going to say no :( and then Dawn came in and that was aww so sweet when she asked if Giles would come to the parent thingy :P

I felt sorry for that girl Roxi but she was a bit of a try hard and she thought she knew Faith.. like REALLY knew her.. which was kinda strangr and she was a wannabie but i thought it was nice Faith still helped her out in the warehouse and ooh! I loved how some flashbacks matched up with present day scenes.. that was awesome :)

And aww Hazel was so funny on the news...but go Hazel for saving the lady! Hehe Hazel is one of my favourite characters :D

"But I just thought, 'What would Faith do?' ... and then I did it." :D :D (What would Buffy do? hehe Xander said that once).. that quote you used summed up the moment perfectly.. it was just great...

And it was like at the end of act 4 Faith had a choice.. Roxi was right about a few things...You got a lot to teach a girl, Faith. Sooner you figure that out, happier you'll be." but Roxi was rather talking about herself when Faith could really be proud of and help Hazel :)

-SlayGal-
Sabia chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
Fab, as usual. Loved the Willow-Xander bits, especially the business names and the 'you'll be flipping me off any day now'.
Layce74 chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
Pretty good!
KColl2003 chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
A great ending to Faith's self-

journey.