Reviews for Little Stone Gardens
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was beautiful. It had a sort of ominous flow to it. And such a fascinating look at Marcoh, too, he's rarely ever written about.

"Deconstruction is inevitable sometimes. We can miss what's gone, but even stone won't last forever. I want you to remember that," he said." wonderful. he's so calm and yet there's so much trouble underneath those words.
UE chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
another flawless piece with another well-thought and wrenching characterization of marco. and as much as i adore *all* your fics, your writing seems so well suited for FMA. i think you were born to write fanfiction for this series.
Yma chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
That was beautiful, touching, thoughtful and philosophical. A truely beautiful piece of writing. The ending sentiments were particually perfect.
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
You know? I can't find _anything_ to criticize about. Everything's perfect, from grammar, to interaction, to the overall flow of the story. And even though you felt distracted at the time you wrote this, you still managed to fit this piece with an important message. A lesson of life if you will.

Also... _ the story managed to keep my attention, even though Edward wasn't in it. Now that's one mean feat! I applaud you!