Reviews for Divine Commiseration
Kintora chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
I really love this story, but it seems you've had it on the back burner for quite some time now. :( Either way, it's great as is. I rarely find good SoujiroxMisao stories these days. Nice job! I hope you'll continue this fic one day.
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Two theories? Why ever should there be two theories? They aren't mutually exclusive. Soujiro was taken in by abusive relatives and started smiling because it took some of the fun out of beating him and then met Shishio. Indeed, his habit of smiling when terrified is part of the reason Shishio decided not to kill him.
Higure The Still Wind chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
I thank you for writing about Misao/Soujiro. They are the best couple in RK, though they never got together. I'm just wondering why some chapters are indented and paragraphed, while others are not?
Dustii chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Hooray! good work!
Athyra chapter 11 . 10/23/2005
oh no...need more chappies! lol

I'm loving this, keep it up!
Green Animelover chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
i loved it please update soon
Maiyuko-chan chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
awsome! when are you going to update? this is an awesome story!

If you like alternate pairings (including sou/mis) you should check out my stories. if you already haven't.._
Hot Chick chapter 11 . 8/29/2005
how could I kill a great author like you? I have to proud about that,I know you had writer block,but the writer block has nothing to do with romance*evil grin*
Wood Worm chapter 11 . 8/27/2005
Aw,I love it,how is Misao-chan?Is she ok?ERK!You're so cruel! don't quit it YET!*cry*
Love Chronicle chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
aw wicked,please say you will update soon for me,I wanna know the end of this,it's getting too long for the scenes
Love Chronicle chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
aw wicked...please say you will update more,I wann know the end of this,it's getting too long
Flamer chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
u suuck!but the story is so good
wanted2000 chapter 11 . 8/19/2005
Excuse me,yah made us wait a little too long for this stuff,give up for me miss,you can't write too long without inspiration like this,Iam bored
Hypothetic chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
You suck!Why didn't update for so long?Do that again and I'll kill you :(
rundaria chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
i nearly had an embolism when your fic suddenly cut off. and ONE CHAPTER AWAY FROM THE ENDING.. it's driving me insane. please update before i rip your guts out or something.

(translation: it's good. keep it up. and hurry.)