Reviews for Thirteen O'clock
Flying Dragonite chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Good Story! WOW. I LOVED it! made me cry at some parts though. x sniffs x Anyways, i really really liked it.
love bite chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I don't get it. Is she going to go insane then?
love bite chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
So, I know this is a really old fic. But, squee! I loved it. I actually saw Labyrinth in the theaters. Yes, I am that old. I wanted to be just like Jennifer Connolly when I was 12.
Princess of the Fae chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Is there more?
JDPhoenix chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Aw, that was great! I love your maniacal twist of humor and darkness, although this was mostly darkness.
Glass Dragon chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Uh... Maybe it's just me, but I didn't get the ending. So Jareth is just gonna brood in his castle for almost killing Sarah? Oh well. I guess I'll find out in the sequel.
Glass Dragon chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
Ho! The mystery!
Glass Dragon chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
O... suspense! So wait, Aian died... that was rather quick.
Glass Dragon chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
No! Sarah got elf-shot?
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Kya! This story is just as good as they said it was! And better! Sarah's reaction to her finishing her Labyrinth is truthfully how I imagined it, and I'm glad that someone finally wrote her being like that! I realy loved it!
LadyLefaye chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. I found all the stuff about the Seelie and Unseelie courts very interesting. Have you ever read the Merry Gentry books by Laurell K. Hamilton. She writes about the faery courts quite a lot.
Addlebrains chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
Random comment: I love the book 'Celtic Magick'. It's like my bible. All hail Rhiannon. Oh, and the story rocks, too! :)
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
-sigh- This is such a nice story. Bravo!
Leo of the stars chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
please keep going! i love this story.
Leo of the stars chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Such a pity. I love that line!