Reviews for Dawn of the Kid
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
oh God, this is HILARIOUS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Anawey chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
heh, I like Sylvie. Though poor Erik must be really at wit's end. I bet his bloodpressure's through the roof right about now. I love it. Great story, and update soon, please.
Opera Dove chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
My favorite part was when I saw it was a four year old and not a ribid phan.
MaskedNicci chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Very interesting...Erik's Fallen Rose pointed me towards your phic, SO eager for me to read the antics of a four-year-old trapped in Erik's lair. Quite funny, my fav parts were the one's I could relate to, since I have three younger sisters.

"Awe you conspitated?" Sylvie asked, lightly. "My daddy used to-"

"TAKE - THE WATER!" Erik shouted.

lol. So her daddy used to be conspitated? That's a laugh. Amazing just HOW much kid's listen. A little creepy, actually.

"Gwouchy," Erik heard Sylvie mutter from inside. "You awe not going to open that door until I'm done!" she added.

"I assure you," Erik hissed. "I won't."

"No peeking."

"Just go!"

"Fine, fine."

I've actually had to do this before. 'No peeking!'

Erik is nicely done, although a tad out-of-character. He IS a good liar, although the kid would have him flummoxed, understandable. Sarcastic, as always. I don't remember him being QUITE so anti-bacterial, but maybe it's just me. Personally, I read the part about the toilet-water, and my first question was 'Did she flush first? It's not so bad if she's flushed first.'

Yeah, I'm a little...relaxed...when it comes to germs. Just wait until she gets bored. I'm sure she'll try every musical instrument he has, pokes at all his inventions, and asks him to 'tell her a story'. *long sigh* Just wait...just wait...

Your not on my Fav list, but I have your story on alert. Awaiting your next chap!
Erik's Fallen Rose chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Aw! So cute! I liked the 'toilet-water-covered hands',

and the 'go on the newspaper'. So cute, yet so like Erik! ()_

More! This is so good!

"I'm not going soft," Erik reminded himself, tucking the afghan around her form. "I just wouldn't want her getting a nasty cold and wiping snot all over my furniture."

I would understand how Erik would be like that about kids,

because he never really got a chance to be one himself.

But, one question: When did Erik start speaking in I'ms, wouldn'ts, and you'lls? ()_

He speaks to Sylvie as if she's an adult. Funny.

And very in character. I'm lovin' this! Please write more!

(does the puppy-dog eyes, lip-quiver and all.)

I remain, your obedient servant, and reader:

EFR
Beckswashere chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Aw so cute
Princess-J chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Hey,

Your line there about how it could be Meg coming down sparked me intrest. Meg is Erik's daughter, at least I always though so.

I love your writing and wondering if you would consider writing with me?
Virginia Wildchild chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
HEY! Are ya gonna update this anytime soon? It's knee-slapping story!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
cool idea! very funny!
Baffled Seraph chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Sylvie ROCKS! Poor Erik! Maybe he should call for Christine and ask for her help?

Oh well. Very funny! I am still laughing from reading these chapters. It's hilarious! I wonder who Sylvie's mother is? *thinks for awhile on this then forgets completely about it* This just proves my theory that Erik would be the worst father figure ever! Great fan fic by the way. Now I must go chase the Shade some more and try to huggle him a thousand times!

Sane Self: # of tries: 67.

Me: AND I WON'T FAIL THIS TIME! *runs around looking for the Shade who is diguised as my Sane counterpart* *review fades to black as distant crashes and Ows are heard*
samora chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
omg this is so cute continue!
cordelia3 chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
I love it! Very sweet, yet Erik's still in character. Looking forward to updates.
Deidara My Art Is A Bang chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
HAHA! this is too cute...update soon please _
Mirinda chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Hello there, this is a really cute story and I thnk it's really good. I like the way you manage to keep Erik in character but at the same time bring out a different side to him. Please update. (you wouldn't want to see me beg would you? No trust me you wouldn't. I can be pretty pathetic when it comes to begging) Anyway keep up the good work with this story.
bundles-'o-joy chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
oh my GOSH, this is SO ADORABLE! i think the idea of Erik sharing his home with ANYONE other than Christine-let alone a snotty/adorable little kid-is just frankly hilarious! you have me rolling on the floor. and you know what else i like about this? the personalities. they're so vibrant! i HEART ERIK! **glomps him** the kid ain't bad either! _ well, this is now one of my favorites!