Reviews for Roading: Only Just Beginning
firedraygon chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hee, so cute! I love how oblivious Ishuca is. It honestly never gets old (except to Blood, of course). Hope you write more Koori stuff soon!

fd97
soji chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hahaha the ending made me laugh so hard! ;D
pratz chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Ah. Don't like being sick or helpless. That's just so Ishuca. Very well done.

I hope I can read more than the first seven volumes of Koori. *sigh*
shiroi-yume chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
"What's a cobbler? You eat that, right?"

That line made me crack up! This is a really good fic!

Blood is such a cutie

Great fic!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Very nicely written story! There's not many stories for this section. And not many reviews for this story! Anyways, great job doing this! :P
TeeDee chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Oh, oh, oh, oh, OH!

Blood and Ishuca, a creamy little moment... M!

I adore your story, by the way. It's perfect of Blood to see Ishuca as 'broken' and be unsure of himself because 'he' seemed to be the cause, or only able to make it worse. And Ishuca, naturally, wouldn't seem to mind one way or the other, just happy to have Blood.

(Blood, it wasn't your fault," Ishuca said quickly. Blood paused to look at him. "There was that...hex, right? It wasn't anyone's fault," Ishuca repeated coaxingly. Blood gradually pulled away from the screen door.

"It was the hexer's fault," Blood said slowly, deliberately. "And mine. It was a stupidly simple spell. Even a human could have done it. I just didn't catch it in time." There was a still silence, before he said quietly, "I broke you.")

Can any girl (or an interested guy) 'not' go aw at this, no matter how serious a moment it was where the poor undead boy (heh) got hurt? I think not!

Anyway, please don't neglect this catagory! We love you!
ChaoticThought chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
this is just so cute. With all the cute innueno and so touching with Blood and how he believe he "broke" Ishuca...I think you captured Ishuca prefectly, as well. From his belief that he's Blood's emergency rations to his wish to be more useful...this is just a great fic! Please write more!
maia8 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wow, I remember reading this a long time ago on the KnMnM yahoo archive, but I'd forgotten just how good it is! I'm going to try leaving a proper review instead of a fangirl squeal, though it's hard for me to pinpoint details.

I love that in true shoujo style, almost nothing really happens (except a bit of a bump on the head), and yet you have almost the full range of emotions and character-traits from the series - angsting (Ishuca about being useless, Blood about protecting Ishuca), simmering UST, Blood alternating between crabby and sweet, Ishuca's bizarre stream of consciousness style of thought, the strong emotional bond between the two - the whole bit! Also your writing style is not only smooth and a pleasure to read but full of unexpected little turns of phrase that keep even ordinary sentences from sounding cliched. Won't you write more KnMnM fiction?