Reviews for Truth or Dare
Pam chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
Love this story. can't wait to find out what pansy does. are you going to update it or should I just take this story off my favorites?
Caela chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
please please update it's really hard to find a good story these days...urs is one of them
M'rika chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Cool
RedBloodSandDevil chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
oh come on! this cant be all! i really need you to add more on to it rght away! i want to know what happens next! i hope that you add on to it really soon! cant wait!
Coolio chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
Wow!I really like it!I hope Ginny beats up or hexs Parkinson!
Nival Vixen chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
great chapter! CAT FIGHT! CAT FIGHT! sorry... i love cat fights... especially those ninja cats! they're the best! :P

Ok, i'll b quiet about the ninja cats now... *hangs head*

i don't like pansy! let's curse her! *hits pansy with a curse* all right, you can have her back... *sighs and gives a bloodied and bruised pansy back to you*

ok, i'm sorry for all of that, i've been eating sugar again! ;)

i really like your story, please update as soon as you can! :)

draco and ginny is my favourite HP couple so i can go kind of nuts when people like pansy try to stop them! *mutters about how people shouldn't reproduce with pug-like animals*

lol

update soon!
Drowning In Bishonen chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
do you have any intention of reviewing...ever? ive been waiting on this one for months...
TequilaKiss chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
Wow! I cant wait to see what Pansy has planned for Ginny! I mean I like Ginny, but Pansy is normally marked as a ditzy blonde (which I find is untrue, blondes are ditz! lol Im a blonde!)so I want to see if she is going to be marked as that and do something stupid and have it backfire on her, or if she'll succeed! Kudos!
levotatingT chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
This is a fantastic story! please please please hurry and update!

great job,

levotatingT-Tiff
xesha chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
please keep updateing cause you havn't updated scince like in 7 months
xesha chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
heres a tip

hermionie and ron are a big no no
Oswald-radXcore chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
Hey! I decided to read it all before commenting! This is so cool! I love this fic to pieces! You have to update soon! You haven't updated in forever! This is great, and I have noticed your writing skills... they have improved dramatically from the first chapter onwards... it's so noticable! Well done! Please update soon... I'm begging ya! By the way, have you read HBP yet? It's so sad that Draco was forced to become a death eater! So sad... I cried 'cause he was crying...
LadySnake chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
i would hav 2 doubt th ne 1 w/ a brain as smallas pansys could cum w/ ne thing smart enough 2 outdo Ginny. she has 2 much quick wit & a fairly large bitchy streak. not 2 menchin is related 2 the infamous weasley twins. i still swear i mor accurately belong in TH family. quick tempered & cunning as hell. lol. omg im random. lol. ;)
LunarianPrincess chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
this is great, i love this fic its funny and romantic. good job _-
confused-Luna chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I reviewed your story and sent u a review that said something about draco and pansys sons or someting. My reviews I have sent have been getting mixed up somehow, so the one I ment to send 2 u went to someone else. So sorry, I really am! It was really good, but her party was rather short to us you know. Do another party!
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »