Reviews for Truth or Dare
hojo chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
please hurry up this is such an awesome story
confused-Luna chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
Oh, it is so good! Please continue it! i didn't knoe Pansy was blond, but I have heard a lot of other things too. Atleast in every story, Draco hates her.
MagicalWishes25 chapter 8 . 2/25/2005
thats really good. i like the way that you describe the kiss and the feelings that go with it. very good. keep it up
Rants-by-Rachel chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
please write more! I have you on author alert so when it's up I can read it! if you want any help, email me...RER0198

Hysteria and Chaos chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
this is really good. keep up the good work
WickedFaith chapter 8 . 2/20/2005
ARGH! Pansy is not blonde! Pansy Blonde NOT REAL! I don't care if this is fanfiction! That's like saying Draco has such thick brown hair -.- It not real! and What gave Pansy such a horrible image? I don't remember J.K. saying Pansy lusted after Draco! *Goes insane*
kagomeinuyasha12 chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
HOLY SHIIT! that is some kick ass chapter... Love it so much...keep up the good work!

. Demon .
tracie chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I love it, but update...NOW...please?

You so totally rock keepa writting! :)
jackslittlefriend chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
yeah u updated whahoo do it again gereat plot
MyRealNameIsHRH chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
If you are going to make it that Pansy writes to Lucius and Lucius plans to kill Ginny. I am deeply sorry but I am going to have to stopreading this fic. I hat that kind of sory becasue they are all the same so I deeply regret having to say this to you but sorry thats the truth.
Tracieagain chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
I showed your story to all of my friends and they loved it! We can't wait till you update, so please hurry! :) Thanks!
Tracie chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
That was SO awesome! I think some how ron should find out, but please let them be together in the end, oh yeah, it'd be pretty cool to throw some ron/Hermione action in there. Don't let pansy kill her! Great job, i can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Slave2TheMetal chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
yay, awsum story! update soon
MalfoysMistress1 chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
I love this story! Draco/Ginny is the best! Write more and update soon!
PotterChick958 chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
wait a min. thats all? u have to update sooner! this is a good story. what a simple game of truth or dare can begin... draco sounds human in ur story. i like that. keep writing!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »