Reviews for When Heroes Go Down Trailer
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I loved this, is know is just a trailer, and I saw you didn't wrote it in you profile but even like this I loved it! Hugs!
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This sounds REALLY good! I can't wait till you post the real thing. Adam Brody, huh? Nice! Do we really have to wait till July? Please post soon!
Wind-Sorceress-Pluto chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
you need to start this soon, i am dying here
Crystal Nox chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Wow! This sounds absolutely amazingly awesome! You get a A on my score! Can't wait till you write the rest! Just one question, is the Oliver in this story an OC or is it Oliver Twist? I couldn't help but make that connection seeing as Tom Sawyer and Oliver Twist are almost alike...almost...yeah...anyway, can't wait to read it!
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Wow...what a great movie that would be! Love the casting, especially Jeremy Irons.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
whoa. this sounds great. can't wait to read it. hurry along and post it up!
Troodon chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wow, that was really good. I especially like the lines, "Love can be a wonderful thing" and then "Love can be a terrible thing". I'm getting addicted to these trailer thingys...:D...It's July! Let's go down!
Andrea chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
God, I *love* those trailer things... They're always so vivid... I can almost see the scenes play out. And this one sounds especially good. Definitely a story I'm going to watch out for.
funyun chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
OH! July... that's a bit hazy. Sounds interesting... not really a fan of Mina/Tom, there seems to be a huge age gap, but whatever. I'll make it, I'll read it, I'll love it. Goodness, I'm frustrated. Only a month left of summer and I haven't written anywhere near what I wanted to. Sorry. I'm just jealous of all you people who can keep pumping them out day after day... stupid softball...(general grumbling that has nothing at all to do with your lovely trailer.) Can't wait, there seems to be all these stories that are just on the brink.
SiddyQ chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Gona read this one! Yep, Yep, yep! Can't wait!
Angharad chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
M... Jeremy Irons!

Can I say that?

Well I just have and yay! A Jeremy Irons Villian Wo-ho!
Hex M Aurosa chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wow! *isn't sure to whether to bounce from excitement at an awesome looking story or from frustration because it isn't here yet*

WRITE THOZ WRITE!

I'm all curious now. Really really curious. Your muses better spill the plot or they may pay...:)

Oh, and while i'm hassling you to write, WRITE MORE TAINTED VIEW :P :D
Clez chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Blast you! This trailer is so freakin' awesome! _ I hate you now, but in a good way, cuz I'm jealous of this trailer :P *looks at clock* Ack! Must run, or I'll be late for work... what a tradgedy o_O