Reviews for Shinji's bad day in life
KILO151998 chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Why must you torture poor Shinji?! isn't his life bad enough. STILL hilarious, though!:-)
bgr chapter 16 . 12/27/2010
is he related to ricewind
inu chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
a great ending whould be to have him wash up on a deserted island or hacve 3erd impact hapen
DrendeSalkash chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
hilarious. i dunno who to feel bad for more, Shinji or Buddha
dylanredefined chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
cliff hanger how cruel .I am enjoying the madness
iamjustanotherguy chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
Hahaha man...this so makes me feel better about my life...man Shinji just can't catch a break. Well I thank you for the update...and this is great. I look foreword to the next chapter later.

This review was brought to you by Mental Patient #1408759

(a.k.a.-justanotherguyathiscomputer)
Ai Zhao Dao chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
OMG! I just stumbled upon this story today and I never realized that So You Think Your Day Sucks was so similar to yours, I swear I didn't mean you off. If you're not mad with me I hope you accept my congratulations on making one heck of an entertaining story and give Shinji my condolences D
kazikamikaze24 chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
Now that was awesome! I hope there's more if not then direct me to more of your stories.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
And so it returns. Sweet Jesus its back. Good chapter, but please no enema. I'm hurting just thinking of that. I weep for Shinji. Well until next time. Oh and congrats on the marriage. Later.

This review was not brought to you by someone sane.

This review was brought to you by Mental Patient #1408759

(a.k.a.-justanotherguyathiscomputer)
iamjustanotherguy chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
i know you will most likely never even read this but i'll review any way. i love it. it was fcuking hilarious. oh yeah -grabs a package and gives it to the author- here is a pack of socks. and -reaches in pocket and pull out one black sock and one gray sock and gives them to the author- now you have a pack of socks plus a pair of black socks and a pair of gray socks. well i hope you update this. please.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer

-justanotherguyathiscomputer 4 president

-vote justanotherguyathiscomputer/ The Bunny '08

( \_/ )

('.')

(")_(")
Hamstadini chapter 14 . 6/23/2006
Funny thing: I listened to the regular, the acoustic, and the music video version of Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" while reading this.

Hey, it seemed to fit.

Keep it up, and try not to lose momentum!
Rising Dragon chapter 14 . 6/23/2006
Cool chapter. And I thought you'd let this story die. Oh well, on to more insanity!
Innortal chapter 14 . 6/23/2006
Not bad.
Sun S. Li chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
It is serious not and i hate it how this story is serious so make shinji go ballistic but still in control, then go back to his bad luck. Also throw in there Rei telling shinji she loves him. Thanks for the great fic.
logroot chapter 13 . 5/23/2006
pretty good, an interesting side story too. NOW ONLY IF YOU UPDATED!