Reviews for Never Landing
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So awesome! I've read many Fanfics like this (the guy best friend helping a guy get a girl only for the girl to find out and get with the best friend who they've been in love with for years), but I especially enjoyed yours because if how well you wrote the characters and how well the whole story was written. Loved this! :) 3
Nyx Raisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
oh that was fantastic. i LOVED the end. from the kiss onward. absolutely great. it was sweet and humorous and wonderful.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Okay, I'm terribly late to the party on this story, but I had to leave a review anyway. What a great take on Cyrano! The last line was fabulous. Thanks!
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Aw! How completely wonderful. I love the little tidbits you came up with about Sara and Grissom's torture was-sorry to say-fabulous. Fantastic writing, as usual.
Elory chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I hvae no idea how I managed to miss this one but SO glad I found it.

Such a perfect ending, of course we all knew that Sara would never fall for Eric, sometimes "perfect" is all wrong.
Millie-dragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Just 'cause I'm picky about this - Grissom and Eric are first cousins, once removed. Seconds cousins have the same grandparents.

But great story!
syRen chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
i just say WOW! and poor griss... why does he always think he is not enough?
myhtran chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
FANTASTIC story. This is the first time I've read any of your writing and I'm LOVING it.

My heart stopped twice - it crumpled right inside my chest - when G suggested that restaurant, and when he says, "She does," with he candy confimation.

Had to take a deep breath and pull my eyes away from the text to go on after those two moments.

You wrote that this isn't one of your best efforts, well personally I have to think you're wrong, but now I can't even begin to stand the anticipation of reading through the rest of your work.

Brilliant. One billion stars.

This comment is sort of late since you published it a while ago but I thought I'd send it off to you anyways.
Petouille chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Uh, that was awfully good ! And only 1 chapter was great !
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
So good! So short! Poor Eric!
Cincoflex chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Lord woman it doesn't get much sweeter than that! I LOVE Cyrano, and I love the way you kept true to the story all the way through. Thank you so much for the sweet read!

Cinco
Elusive Horizon chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
What a wonderful geeky ending.
niff74 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wonderful story! Loved the Cyrano reference, and poor gris broke my heart. Sara's words to him when she finally decided to confront him are something I *really* want her to say to him on the show. And his reaction to that? couldnt've been more perfect.
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
This was such a feel good, bedtime story. Really liked how Grissom realized how much he knew about Sara but didn't want share that info. Really great ending too!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wonderful, wonderful! I was afraid at the beginning that it would end sadly, but it didn't! And I really liked the Cyrano de Bergerac reference-that's totally something Grissom would do. Great job!