Reviews for A Good Wheeze
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Would love to read the last chapter
greenlover2 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome! i was laughing through the whole thing. could you please update it! :)
B. Alex Burke chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
WOOT! Great story! I'd love to see what Wheeze would do to Min and Alb. That would rock! Write again soon!

me again chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
well, i like wheeze a lot! he sounds cute and cudly but with a sense of humour. qwrite more!
Steel-Pheonix chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Wonderful, plz update.
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
lol i love the last line "mums let the cat out of the bag" tee he he
Alesia G chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
This is really cute, I can't wait to see what Albus did to get the twins. You weren't too far off with them by the way. The incident with the appreation cookie was vintage Weasley twins.

Looking forward to your next update.
Augusta chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Why do I have the feeling that Minerva and Albus did something that'll make Wheeze do something really bad? Please update, this is great.
TartanLioness chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
oh... Can't wait to see what happens
Kayjaylc chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
hiya. I love this story. It looks very promising and I can't wait to see what Albus did to Whezze, who btw I think is detailed quite nicely the way you did it. ;)

ginger newts chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
I've only just discovered this one, it's grand fun please continue. I've giggled the whole way through and I can't wait to see what Albus came up with to prank the twins. The idea of Wheeze is great and they've charmed him amazingly well...of course this is Minerva we're talking about. ;)
Intelligent Witch chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
woo go wheeze

Arabella Figgs chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
I love Fred and George. And AD/MM. Together in one story is great. Can't wait until you update it.
Graceful Lily chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
Funny, I want to see what happens next.

Keep going.
Freddy And Georgey chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
I LOVED it! And Fred and George were in character. I thought the description of Wheeze was slightly confusing, but I can see a perfect picture of his in my mind. I hope to see more Wheeze Adventures soon!