Reviews for Dreams
RavenLady chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This is utterly gorgeous writing, and the last few lines have haunted me.
Depprium chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Oh. My. Goodness.

I think this is the best Elrond fic I have ever read. I love him so much, and how you go through each of the loved ones that were taken away from him is really powerful. Nice image-provoking choice of words as well.
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
A lot of that was confusing but it was reall poetic and beautiful.I never have read the books but Ii really really want toI've only seen all the movies and man do I love Elrond.
isis whit chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
This is a wonderful vignette. You go through each of Elrond's losses, and the paragraphs have a unique rhythm. Beautiful language. Is there more where this came from? ;)
Newmoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
This was beautiful! Finally, a fic that does Elrond justice... My favorite bits was the one about Maglor, and the one about Aragorn and Arwen. I also liked the one after Maglor, which I'm assuming was Elros, though I'm not sure.

Great job! I loved the way this storie flowed; it was very poetical.
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I'm glad I caught this before it vanished into the miasma of Mary-Sues on this site. This is excellent. I love Elrond, I love how the human in him kept him alive when so much grief would have killed another elf.

You really captured him here. The names for each one of the characters, the imagery...it was beautiful. "She gave me back his golden crown, but he came not to me, not in this world." I love that line.

I see that you have a lot of French fics on this site...makes me want to start taking French again. :-)
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Very good. I think it would be a good song.
Neige chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Beautiful. I was actually muddling through the French language section and read a number of your things there, but with my school French I wanted to make sure I understood everything- so I read it in English as well. : )

Your writing just seems very...Elvish. I don't know. I suppose that makes no sense, but to me it is very starry and Elven. *shrug* I've added you to my favorite author's list. Thank you for writing this!
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
interesting.. i like how u referenced so deeply into the histories, without actually mentioning any names, from Earendil, Elwing, Beren, to Arwen and Aragorn.

ending is powerful
Nelja chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
It's very beautiful.

I've never imagined Elrond's thoughts so dark.

Et pourquoi ecris-je en anglais, alors que je sais que tu comprends le francais, et que c'est difficile d'ecrire en anglais? Enfin, je disais donc que j'ai trouve ca tres beau. la facon dont chaque histoire, meme celles qui sont censees finir bien, est presentee sous un jour noir, est fascinante. Je ne comprends pas a quoi tu fais reference pour "The reflections". Ce sont les fils d'Elrond? Il leur est arrive quoi?

C'est dommage, le passage sur Aragorn et Arwen n'etait pas le meilleur, a mon sens... Je ne sais pas, je n'ai rien contre ce qui est juste evoque, d'habitude, mais c'est bizarre que la la triste fin ne soit que suggeree, ca fait une rupture avec les autres histoires, je ne sais pas ce que c'est cense vouloir dire.

Mais j'ai quand meme beaucoup aime!