Reviews for Lessons of Troy
BeyondMyReach chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
brilliant and absolutely heartbreaking. Love how you made Charis so relate-able and the Troy character IC. Love your point of view as well, and how it made sense for Charis to hate Achilles and all (although I personally love him)
Thank you for writing this wonderful piece.
Bubel chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
please please please please please please please please please please pleas please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please CONTIUE CONTIUE
ScreamMyLungsOut chapter 11 . 12/13/2004
Really loved your story. And the EMOTIONS and the perfect amount of description etc. AND you didn't have a love story between Charis and one of the gorgeos leading males.. It was a VERY nice change :)

Wish there were more authors as good as you ;)
torterseclut chapter 11 . 10/15/2004
OK, so I thought the power of words was a great chapter and my favorite. The lesson had great meaning to me. Then I read the next chapter and decided that one was even better. By the time I got to Athena's warning, I decided I couldn't pick a favorite. They're all great. Your ability to capture emotion is a talent.
lileskimochica chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
you are the best writer iknow.. 50 reviews! wee.
lileskimochica chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
I really need to see the troy movie, everythign would make more sense. Plus, Bradd pitt Orlandoo -drool- and eric bana ultmate hotties. Wee. Uh. So. your story. i love it.
lileskimochica chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Kayla. I love you. so im writing 3 reviews about how wonderful you are so you'll have 50 reviews. Gloria estefan says hi, btw. She misses you and wants to see you soon. She read your story, and cried at the end too. But maybe thats just gloria. Paris is hot. HEHEHE
christina24 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Hey kayla sry it took me so long to write this review but anyway i finally read the whole story and i thot it was wonderful. U put a lot of feeling into the story and i thot ur point was creative and effective. I was sry to see such a brilliant story come to an end but i hope that u will continue the plot or mayb even rite a new story thats just as good. Ur an excellent writer and u should keep at it!
My-Husbands-Wifey chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
Absolutely amazing story! I give you two thumbs up. I would give you more, but seeing as though I only have two hands, that would be hard. You are a very talented writer and I hope that it takes you somewhere in life.

~Eamane
dark88poet chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
this is the first time a ff story has ever made me cry. it was extremly moving. thsnkyou
artsygirl500 chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
This was SUCH a wonderful story! I am sort of sad to see it end. I always enjoyed setting down and reading another chapter. I would love to see another story set long befor Helen brought to Troy. Back when Charis was still very young. Or maybe you could tell of what happen after Troy burned,and how Hector still remained in her heart. Either way,I do hope your write more fics. Good luck! Although,you don't need it. ;) Oh,and thank you so much for including me in your special thanks. *blush* I really loved this story.
NeOnShArPiE chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
Beautiful end! I loved it! hope you write another story soon, perhaps a sequel? Well you're the author, good luck! And Bravo!
Constant Distraction chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
Wow. You write this really, really well. It tied everything up nicely, really described the feeling well. It was sad, but urgent, and prefectly described what I felt when I saw that part of Troy.

I only wish it weren't over! Bu thanks for writing and posting this, and I hope you write more Troy fics. A lot more.
Caryn chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Kayla:

My jaw dropped when I read what you have written. You are an excellent writer! Your style has greatness written all over it!

Your story was easy to read - moves quickly - there is just the right amount of description - the story line keeps the reader interested from beginning to end. It was exciting and interesting to read.

You have a gift - use it well! And most of all, don't stop writing!

Have you ever considered writing a play?

Keep it up!