Reviews for The Mistake
FwooshEye chapter 10 . 3/1
I would've loved to adopt this, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have time to write on it, I don't even have time to write on my own stuff... :/ But I really do hope you find someone who can adopt it. *Puts it on follow just in case*
Pat chapter 10 . 1/10
Please continue this story, it's brilliant, what will happen between Severus and Rebecca, what is Dumbledore up to, and will Harry ever talk?
Fan963 chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
please continue i loved it and can't wait for more
Venipa chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
so beautifully written and i love how snape found his way and a new love interest lol ms. White will make a good wife n new mother for harry.
Gracealma chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
I enjoyed your story. I like to read stories that have happy ending with Severus Snape adopting Harry.
cullengal101 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Hi
I like this story so far
Cullengal101
hwyla chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I realize you have decided to not continue this (which I think is a shame since it has started so well), but I did want to comment on a 'continuity' mistake as it should be fixed by whomever you decide to have finish this.

You note in this chapter that Sev wants to have Poppy check Harry to fix his deafness, however in earlier chapters you have Harry able to HEAR perfectly well - he just cannot talk. Therefore I assume you really meant mute not deaf.

I do hope you are able to find someone to continue the fic. I've put a 'follow' on the story and hopefully if you do find someone they can let me know.
Ktoddhim chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Hi, I'm sorry you are giving up this story. I really like it. I hope someone adopts it. I would be interested, accept I've got writer's block and have for a long time. Really annoying. I probably should do the same thing and see if anyone wants to adopt any of mine. hehehe. Anyway, good to hear you are still around and I look forward to notice on if anyone adopts.
Ktoddhim
GothDyke chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I really hope you finish this story someday, because it has a lot of potential and because I really liked it so far. It would be so sad, if poor, hurt Harry would be left hanging like that. So, please, don't abandon it and make my day with an update.
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
And then?
ravenclawpatronus chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Umm thought you should consider, Petunia already knew Snape from when he and Lilly were friends as children.
Yueki Sakura chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Please Update Soon!
ravenhaired88 chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
This is so good! Please continue so we can learn more! Your Snape is excellent by the way.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
I wish you would continue this story
laura chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
hi
I was wondering if you are able to finish the story anytime soon. it has caught my interest and I would like to see how it finishes. thankyou