Reviews for Poison
yoeman.prince chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
SUPER-DUPER job! I loved this story. So fasted paced. For a bit you had me going... I love happy endings!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 12 . 7/19/2006
great story!
Irina89 chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
Don't get me wrong here, I loved your fic, really, but if you're going to use french, to which I say yes do please: "vive la France", or any other language, make sure the sentences are grammatically correct and that you're using the right words...

So if you want to come back at me or I'm not sure can you change a text once it's on the site? well here is my email: just put "poison" in the subject line.
Kea chapter 11 . 7/14/2005
What an amazing fic. WOW! I love a good Jack/Irina fic. And the spy interactions of Sydney with her Mom and Dad were very believable like watching the show. I loved the ending. Keep up your great fics.
K chapter 12 . 7/13/2005
Great fic. Wow and what a cool ending.
Danielle87 chapter 12 . 5/24/2005
GREAT! i was so sad when i thought there for a minute you were going to have irina die. but when i found out u were just messing i was so happy. i will for sure look for your other stories. the only wish i have is that you would have put a scene with irina and sydney at the end. but it was still really good.
Aurinko chapter 11 . 4/24/2005
Irina CAN'T die! (Great story, by the way, and update soon!) But you can't just kill her off! This is fanfiction, not television, and you just made J/I work out nicely...please?
Danielle87 chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
please don't make her die. Please haha. i hate sad endings! i want it to end happy with irina alive plesae. but it was a really good chapter.
sarkfan1 chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
that was really good i loved it. You should have some Sark and Irina interaction, that would be cool.
sarkfan1 chapter 10 . 4/20/2005
that was really good i loved it you did a great job so keep it coming
Danielle87 chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
i Just finished ch.9 and can't wait for the next one. i just hope you don't make anyone die, and make it end happy. i am a fan of happy endings haha. Irina Rocks!
derevkobristow-spawn chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
Hello... nice update. A bit of a cliffhanger-y though. Hope you update the next chapter soon :D
Eyghon chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
yeah ! Finally, Jack is confronted to Irina, I like that ! I can't wait for more, please update soon! Poor Syd, what is she going to think of her dear mother...
derevkobristow-spawn chapter 6 . 9/13/2004
aw... irina is not really bad, Sydney... she's jsut complicated...

Good work dude, update soon :D
gavin chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Glad to see an update. Keep 'em comin'. Like this story alot. Wouldn't mind seeing a nice a** whuppin' if they try and take Irina into custody.