Reviews for What He'd Do For Love: The Unheard Story
rvgt32 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
OMG, this story was hilarious! I can't believe no one has thought of this before. Great job
Rosemary Greene chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
hehehe. I liked it. Twas a good laugh. The only critism I have is a few spelling errors (losing instead of loosing). Other than that this fic was very witty and entertaining.

Though maybe he should put that tango move on Kikyo hehe.

~Raven Demon
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
XD Cute, in a way... But HILARIOUS. I love picturing Naraku like that. X3 *glomps Naraku* How do you come up with these kind of things? You're so creative and talented... _
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
-huge grin- That has to be one of THE BEST fics I've EVER read! I'm laughing so hard I can't really type!

"Cursed some monk for pissing me off..."

LMAO!

This is going on my favorites list!

-keeps laughing-
Mallora chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Ha! XD You are briliant, as usual. And no, I don't blame ya for writing this, cuz it's great! It makes Naraku seem...funny and not all that bastardish that he is really :D

And if he ever gets the chance to open up his own Love Charm Store, I'll support him all the way XD
Siria Kallipso chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hahaha! What a wonderful ficcy! It's actually the first of it's kind of ever seen, very refreshing and alot of fun to read. I loved it! Keep up the amazing writing! TTFN -Siri
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
wow!

I LOVE YOUR FIC! PUTTING IT IN MY FAVS!

NARAKU? ROMANTIC? LOVING FATHER? LOTS OF LAUGHS LOVE IT! great fic!

PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES!

*~Best Wishes~*
Carpe Nocturne chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
You must have a very interesting . We found it very funny and liked the new twist on Naraku. He's so misunderstood *sigh*. Great new story and hope u update soon on other stories.
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Do me a favor and quit being so fresh and original. *sulks*

That was fun. I enjoyed :)
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11