Reviews for What He'd Do For Love: The Unheard Story
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
*blinks**blinks twice**blinks harder* That was... BRILLIANT! I would've never thought of it that way! Yes, we are quite lucky that Naraku did what he did (trapping Kagome in the other side of the well and trying to kill Rin, on the other hand... well, those *are* kinda unforgivable). I also agree about the Demon Slayers part (I shudder when I imagine them meeting dearest Chrno -a cute demon if you ever saw one). And the dances. Impossible not to agree in the dances, And the Kagura bit «I’m just holding on to her heart so she doesn’t fall in love with some idiot who’ll treat her like shit. Is that so wrong?» LOL Even then, she's still suspected of fallin' for Fluffy-sama.
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Will you ever do a continuation? I'd love to see how Sesshomaru helps our favorite couple, Inu/Kag, along.

Anyway...! ! *Keeps laughing maniacly while typing this and waiting to stop laughing so hard I'm not crying* Naraku...Doing...The...Chicken Dance... Oh gods...I'm almost laughing to hard to type. I mean, I LOVED IT! It was cute. "Cursed some monk who pissed me off..." and "What can I say? I'm just a protctive father." Now, I will have the image of Naraku doing all those dances, holding a rose in his mouth, chasing guys, Sesshomaru probably, away from Kagura, burned into my mind forever.

FAVORITE!

Anyway...Did I say I loved it? Well, I love it!

I LOVE YOUR WORK MAIDEN!

Lub,

InukagSanMirFan

PS. Now I only have Kikyo to hate... *Sob...Sob... But then brightens at the thought of reading this again*
Mayonaka-BlackRoses chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
You're such a creative writer to write out such an introspective fiction! And a hilarious one too!

Great job on the whole!
cocovanilla chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
What a fanfic! I was laughing every minute of it. It's quite amusing to see the "bad guy" side for once. When you point that way, I guess we have to give Naraku some credit for making the chance for Kagome and Inuyasha to be close.
kodoku na oujo chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
It's kind of funny to see Naraku as a good guy. I do owe his a debt of thanks for getting Kikyo away from Inu. She's just caught up it everything SHE wants, and not what INU wants. thus, my hatred for her emerges. I really like this fic. It's funny and show a side of Naraku that we never knew ((he puts on a wonderful evil act)).
eunice-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
now that's what i call creative writng! i was laughing my as of while reading your fic! i've never laughrd so hard in my life! i thought i was going to wet myself! it really makes sense! you know! it almost seems true! your explanation that is! anyway that was amazingly funny!
Phoenix-Talon chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
That was frickin' hilarious. I loved it. Oh my God, Naraku doing the tango...LMAO

Great job, seriously.
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
...wow...I think. _;
Totally Kawaii chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Oh my god! I love Naraku's POV and his version of the story. Amazingly written - I love your story! And, duh. InuKag forever.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
great!
Nozomi-dono chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE NARAKU STORY WHO X3

LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS SO FUNNY AHAHAHHA AND IT MATCHES THE STORY

IT SOUNDS LIKE THAT COULD HAVE REALLY HAPPENED
Slowlytheblooddrips chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
HAHA! Naraku's gone wild! that was flippen funny! To me, that sounded like Naraku as a modern day wild teenage boy, and I never really thought about that, that Naraku oculd actually NOT be evil and did all that shit on purpose, that was awsome! I really liked it!
duckgirl566 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Duckgirl566: Oh my God.

Ducky alter ego: What?

Duckgirl566: That fic was...was...

Ducky alter ego: What?

Duckgirl566: Was...really, really funny! Like, people walk into the room and check to see if you're okay, funny.

Ducky alter ego: Really funny?

Duckgirl566: Yeah!
roxxy90210 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
oh ya, i can totally see the evillyist villian of all the universe dance to the fox trot AND lay whores at the same time...! great oneshot! -mseryel2
Phantom chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Who would have thought that Naraku is romantic? This is hilarious!
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »