Reviews for What He'd Do For Love: The Unheard Story
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow, this a very original fic. I haven't read a fic wid this plot, and I would like to say I'm impressed! I also think your fic is very funny and ammusing.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
*laughs* Oh... Oh God this is brilliant. I'm glad the TRUE story of Naraku is told.

Original and funny. Me like.
Fluff-maister9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
hahahahahahahahahah that was hilarious

i loved that fic dude that was cool.
Riviera Shae chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
..Work of genius.. xD

That's all I can say.

I also like the mental image of Naraku doing the chicken.
paper jam chapter 1 . 7/9/2005

i'm gonna have a hard time hating him when all i think when i see him is the chicken dance XD

great! hilarious! to the fave authors' list you go!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
O_O Wow...Naraku must be a VERY good dancer...
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
What about the "Kukuku" thing? WHAT ABOUT THE "KUKUKU"?

Jesus Christ, a tangoing Naraku setting people up. Being a matchmaker. Damn it, now whenever I think of him, I think of a guy holding a rose in his mouth and chasing boys from Kagura(OUT OF MY HEAD! OUT! OUT!)

And selling love potions for 50 years? He's THAT BORED?
tangled-wires-of-doom chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
LMAO! That's really funny! And its a really "creative" take of the story. Never would of thought of it. It rocks!
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/15/2005

*points upwards* You gotta admit, that's the only thing to say with a fic like this. It's bloody hilarious and so cracked out, it's hilarious!

Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
LOL ho...that is one great fic.

Naraku...learning the tango...that is one image I will NEVER be able to get out of my head.

VERY creative, well done indeed!
kumiya chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
omigod! That's was so funny! It's even funnier if it's read out loud. I kept cracking up. Your writing style is awesome! Good job!
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
OMG! LMAO! I've been looking for this story for so long so I could review it! My friend just randomly printed it out and gave it to me at school to read... and it didn't have the title or author so I couldnt find it... but I was looking in the folder thing where people have me in as "Author Alert" and I was skimming through some and I found it! YAY! lol, this story was HILARIOUS. I LOVED IT. I showed it one of my other friends and we were just...laughing. *lol* Naraku's so cool. D
MissKT chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I must say...this is HILARIOUS! it's very creative...Great job. Loved every part!
KyteAura chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
*Cracks up* Aw, man! Now I can't hate him as a villian anymore! I'll just think "Poor man in the gorilla suit that's doing the chicken dance" *headdesk* No fair! Oh well, at least I still have that 'flake' to dislike -;;
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
lol... omg, i like that. kawaii desu yo! great explanation of the plot...
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »