Reviews for Playing Cupid
xFlipJamsx chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
please please update the story. i would like to know what happens.
xDSORATORULZxD chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
.Is ! By the way Tk and Kari did get married. But, they only metioned it in the Japanese version.

Keep Writing!Can't wait for the main Soratoness!
joana chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
OMG whats gonna happen next!

UPDATE SON!
kiaras-magical-melody chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
i cant wait until matt and sora finally get together. they love each other so much. grr jun makes me so mad. this is a really good story. hope you update soon
Xio chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
I loved it! I hope you finish this because if you don't, I'll keep messing with you! I'm serious!11
Karush chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
god i almost throw up at the kiss!

but good story! depressing (until they will finally found out) but ood!
cutie sora chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
hi¡

Update it please¡ its really interesting ¡ what will happend next? why is sora smiling? please Im very intrigate with it¡
bforbrigitta chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
Wow that was so awesome! You rock! When are the next chapters coming up? You should get Jun to get hit by a train or something at the end of the story, lmao!

Chiban-chan forever!

Until next time, peace out!
Yokoyoko chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
update it!

i wanna know what's gonna happen next!

and poor sora...*sniif*
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
hey...update soon...its really nice...keep it up D
crazyamzy chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
nice, nicely written chapter! can't say nothing more.
Tati chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
WoW!that was great i totally loved it i see you took some of my advise . kool i loved the part wen she was crying in the rain ya i loved it ya i cant wait for the next chapter so hurry up okaies!

madd love,

Tati
Ravn MTM chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
sad that is sad ... what is on the tape
Ravn MTM chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
tear that is so cute where do people get thes ideas im glade i finaly decided to read this story i took me awile
windedlove chapter 4 . 3/18/2005

you can't do this! "WAH!" *cries and sobs* poor sora! poor yama! bitch jun! agh! sorry for the language...agh! NO! *cries* you'd better update this soon and fix it or else! or else! er... *insert something threatening here*!

p.s. i updated! _