Reviews for Spin Cycle
yuki chapter 5 . 7/4
...wow. Damn. This is the finest stargate crossover with anime like samurai x that I have read
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 3/10
Brilliant story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every moment of it. I loved how you integrated the two sets of characters. Thanks for writing and posting.
Ryouseiteki chapter 5 . 2/12
The ki to chi weirded me out at first, etc, but I see that's probably for the Western pov of the stargate side of this fic. Loved this to bits!

Though I think this is the last of your work that I'll be reading until I reread my favorites. I'd still like to know if you've got anything published. Let me know? Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
You're an amazing writer. I love many of the stories you've written; this one is also an amazing story. It was impossible for me to stop reading. So, I'd like you to know that I appreciate your writing and enjoy it a lot, and look forward to reading more stories, ideas, and inspirations.
On a side note, I also really liked the story about Battousai the sword in New York, and Embers is a story like no other.
Thank you!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
I love your writing. If I haven't said it before, I'm saying it now.
peagravel chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Love the fic, just one little quibble- there isn't a Carson Springs anywhere near Cheyenne Mountain. I should know, I can see it when I head down the street!

Ryan could be from Manitou Springs, or Colorado Springs. Hell, maybe even from Fountain, though it's far more unlikely.
the.stories.live.on chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I love your crossovers. They are absolutely amazing. Bah. Everything I've read of yours is fricking amazing. Beautiful piece!
EygptianFireFly chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
That was an awesome double-meaning ending! And a great story.
Azhwi chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
I really like these mixes. Unfortunately I never did get very far into Stargate the series - though I did enjoy the movie.

I'll have to read back to the other stories about Kenshin. I recall the story about the gargoyles (another childhood favourite) but perhaps I did not finish the story as I don't remember Kenji going through blood lust.

In any case, I enjoyed the interactions between the characters and absolutely loved the innocent act that Kenshin pulled under Kennedy's nose.

Bravo.

Thank you for the story.
Deritine chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Ah! A sequel! Most excellent. And this one actually ends nicely, unlike some cliffie endings I've been reading of yours lately. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I love your Kenshin, which surprises me as I did not like him in the series, though I did like the Samurai X... Somehow you consolidate the silliness/seriousness shift in a way that seems natural versus overly shonen, if you know what I mean?

Anyway, great story. Should have many more reviews. If I had the stamina, I would review all the chapters.
Mystikwriter chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Saying I love Rurouni Kenshin fics is like saying I kind of need to breathe, or somewhat like to read.

Definitely on par with Blades of Blood, which is by far my favorite of anything you have ever written. But then, I should stop being awed by your grasp of any character you decide to turn your attention to...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
...

I know when something's out of my league. This definitely counts. I could follow it...barely. I feel that I can't follow something unless I can truly grasp the hidden meanings behind the words. I felt I could only catch glimpses here.

You are a truly amazing writer. I think I need to advance my senses and knowledge as a reader just to keep up. You knew what you wanted, and you could get it down on paper so well. Even I could tell.

Question: What is Airwolf and where can I get links?
Darth Stitch chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Daniel is adorable. Kenshin is adorable. Put 'em together and I am complete and utter mush. I'm gone. Just gone.

Aside from the general fun of massive crossovers and the fact that Kenshin as Battousai gets to scare the bejeepers out of people and the fact that idiotic second OAV NEVER happened in your fabulous other ficverse - I just ROFLMAO like crazy when you presented us with Detective Ryan Saitou O'Connell. Add the interesting mental images I had when presented with the united clans of Himura, Saitou and Shinomori related by marriage and blood - ororororororo...

Yeah, Saitou would have thrown a fit. Understatement, yeah?

So... I know you probably have Real Life to worry about (so do I... so I feel and know your pain) but I hope you will soon be able to feed my newfound addiction and add more to Veritas. And other stories featuring Kenshin in this other universe.

It is official. I am considering YOUR rewrite of Seisouhen and the whole youkai/hanyou thing CANON. Yep. Hitokiri Battousai is running around in our time, being a sanctuary and keeping people safe and still kicking major ass when you piss him off and threaten the folks he cares for.

The upshot of this is, you've enticed me to run back into the RK fandom and do fic for it again. And maybe do my own urban fantasy 'verse. Because I have the background for it, yes I do... what with Morrie and Abel and Harry and ... and you've given me bunnies, whole lots of fluffy wonderful plot bunnies to play with.

Cheers! :D
Zuzanny chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Very nice.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh dear... And I had just finished reading Redwall earlier today.

Coincidences are awesome most times, and creep me out like heck the others.