Reviews for We Had Something
WheezlyGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
that was really really deep, but very good
christylee chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
OMG! OMG! That was one of the saddest things I have ever read. OMG, I hope you don't write this kind of stuff all the time. I can't read stuff like this. Tho it was very well written. I will definately add it to Poor Gordo. Oh man! I can't believe you made me read something like this. Can you write this good, but on a happier note?

On a lighter note, I've never heard it before, but I liked "Gor-dork." Cute.

christy
Zang chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Man, you really like making Lizzie a selfish, shallow witch, don't you? Hehe. She figures out what's real, and then everything is taken away.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Oh wow that was extremely sad and heartbreaking but beautifully written. I was like 'ah man'. Poor Gordo and Lizzie. I loved it. Keep it up!
HilaryDuffMetamorphosis-2lazy2login again sry chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
wow
Black Knight 03 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
That was really good, I think you did a real good job capturing Gordo's emotions. Lookin foward to seeing what else you do.
Abuhin chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
*Sob* It's so sad. Poor Gordo & Lizzie. At least here, she realized what really mattered. Too bad it was the end.

Like your use of songs, BTW. You've really got me interested in LaLaine's songs. I don't understand why she doesn't have the same exposure and attention as a singer like Hilary Duff.