Reviews for To be a Werewolf
Aura fighter chapter 2 . 7/14
Well Dua if your a DB fan like myself you don't need to be told that. We had the Other Workd since the original Deagon Ball and I recognized it on the spot
Zavviov chapter 32 . 4/7
Awesome job can't wait for the next update. I was really impressed with the depth of your fanfic.
angela6x6gmail chapter 1 . 3/17
Proszę czy ktoś mógł by to przetłumaczyć
jeśli tak to odpiszcie na mój 3 mail
BBH chapter 6 . 1/1
'his eyes betraying the indifference as an emotion that could have been described as jealousy burned intensely in them.' oh my I think I'm loving this story already 33
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
I'm loving this fic~~~
Guest chapter 32 . 10/28/2015
Update soon!
Leora chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
YUCK! That's gross. I mean, sleeping with someone who hasn't ever had a shower?! That's just... Yuck. Just yuck. No offense, Snapeadoodle, it does wonders on me bowels! Oops... Sorry. Got a bit mixed up. Potter Puppet Pals ROCK! Yo, what's up, man? Sorry, I was talking to my friend. WORLD RECORD! I'm dying. Your alive. Or just... just kill ourselves. DanTDM Tony Eagle. PPP. Potter PP. Gross. I mean, say Potter PP. And remove the last letter, if you are not me. And I'm me, so you are not me. So I am me, and I am a potato. And your a PoTAtoE. Yuck! I hate potatoes! I mean, they're like so pushy, and yucky, and man are they UgLY! (Lion King) World Record. Review. Potatoes suck. I am sucking a lollipop. I am about to kill myself. You are about to kill me. Meaning I'm going to Azkaban. As well as a cemetry. Padfoot! You're alive! Of course I'm alive, you twit. But you died! Right in front of us! I obviously had a back up plan. I've been drinking honey badger anti-venom ever since I came near that ridiculous snake. I heard... That you're. Settled down. That you. Found a girl, and you're. Married now ow ow. I heard that your dreams came true. Guess she gave you things... I didn't give to you. Old friend. Why're you so shy... It ain't like you to hold back. Or hide from the lie. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I... Couldn't stay away. I couldn't fight it. I'd hope you'd see my face. LIKE IT'S DYNAMITE! SAYING HEY OH! BABY LETS GO! CUZ WE GON' ROCK THIS CLUB WE GON GO ALL NIGHT WE GONNA LIGHT THIS UP LIKE ITS DYNAMITE! Songs I like. Lolololololololololololololololololololololololol.

(This is the craziest and most unable to read review EVER! That's why I added the WORLD RECORD part. Like it?)

-Leora
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! 'They might have gone blind from the intense twinkle' PERFECT, wonderful! You're an amazing writer!
anon chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
sad that this is abandoned... my favorite story without a doubt.
lilyflower101 chapter 32 . 11/2/2014
if your punishing harry for saving you then you need to get Dumbledore to punish you snape.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I cried when I read about Harry's "death" even though I knew he is alive.
Ivycloak chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I'm loving the plotline so far, but I do have one issue with how its written. Just about every piece of dialogue and every other sentence ends with "...". I think your story would sound much better to readers if you cut down on the multiple dots.
I've still got quite a few chapters left to read, but I'm definitely curious whether you'll sort Harry back into Gryffindor and whether or not his werewolf secret is going to come out. Can't wait to find out the answers!
Anyway, keep it up!
HealingRose chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
i'M SORRY, I REALLY WANTED TO FINISH THIS STORY. I REALLY DID, BUT THIS IS JUST TO PAINFUL TO READ! Not only is everyone so damn angry, you had to make their angry and amplfiy it by 1000. And even though it like multiple things going on in a story. this is way to much, Hey Harry, Your dad is Professor Snape, Hey Harry Your god father is alive, Hey harry sorry you got bit by a werewolf, Hey harry, sorry we didn't know that your relatives were abusing you, Hey harry we have to stage your death, What next? You put that his mate is Draco Malfoy? I'm sorry but I can't...I really just can't read this.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Hola! Yo nunca me tomo la molestia de comentar los fanfics... ¡Pero este es fantástico! He pasado TODA la tarde leyendo esto... Realmente, me ha encantado. ¿Acaso ya no escribes más? Sería una verdadera lástima, ¿Sabes? u_u
SpartanGirl99 chapter 32 . 1/21/2014
Great story please update!
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »