Reviews for To be a Werewolf
Lisa1312 chapter 32 . 2/28
I recently discovered your stories. You write very well.
I wish you decided to continue.
Hope you update soon! :)
YaGirlMo chapter 12 . 1/16
Snape is pathetic. Honestly, truly, he needs to get his shit together.

The Harmony vibes I'm getting are too cute lol.
YaGirlMo chapter 9 . 1/16
YAY I LOVE HARRY AND HERMIONE FICS!
YaGirlMo chapter 8 . 1/16
Lmao honestly I feel no sympathy for Snape. He can kick rocks. A remorseful Snape is quite entertaining though.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Mahogany.
hhyh chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
fffgsadsahd
Aura fighter chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Well Dua if your a DB fan like myself you don't need to be told that. We had the Other Workd since the original Deagon Ball and I recognized it on the spot
Zavviov chapter 32 . 4/7/2016
Awesome job can't wait for the next update. I was really impressed with the depth of your fanfic.
angela6x6gmail chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Proszę czy ktoś mógł by to przetłumaczyć
jeśli tak to odpiszcie na mój 3 mail
BBH chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
'his eyes betraying the indifference as an emotion that could have been described as jealousy burned intensely in them.' oh my I think I'm loving this story already 33
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
I'm loving this fic~~~
Guest chapter 32 . 10/28/2015
Update soon!
Leora chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
YUCK! That's gross. I mean, sleeping with someone who hasn't ever had a shower?! That's just... Yuck. Just yuck. No offense, Snapeadoodle, it does wonders on me bowels! Oops... Sorry. Got a bit mixed up. Potter Puppet Pals ROCK! Yo, what's up, man? Sorry, I was talking to my friend. WORLD RECORD! I'm dying. Your alive. Or just... just kill ourselves. DanTDM Tony Eagle. PPP. Potter PP. Gross. I mean, say Potter PP. And remove the last letter, if you are not me. And I'm me, so you are not me. So I am me, and I am a potato. And your a PoTAtoE. Yuck! I hate potatoes! I mean, they're like so pushy, and yucky, and man are they UgLY! (Lion King) World Record. Review. Potatoes suck. I am sucking a lollipop. I am about to kill myself. You are about to kill me. Meaning I'm going to Azkaban. As well as a cemetry. Padfoot! You're alive! Of course I'm alive, you twit. But you died! Right in front of us! I obviously had a back up plan. I've been drinking honey badger anti-venom ever since I came near that ridiculous snake. I heard... That you're. Settled down. That you. Found a girl, and you're. Married now ow ow. I heard that your dreams came true. Guess she gave you things... I didn't give to you. Old friend. Why're you so shy... It ain't like you to hold back. Or hide from the lie. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I... Couldn't stay away. I couldn't fight it. I'd hope you'd see my face. LIKE IT'S DYNAMITE! SAYING HEY OH! BABY LETS GO! CUZ WE GON' ROCK THIS CLUB WE GON GO ALL NIGHT WE GONNA LIGHT THIS UP LIKE ITS DYNAMITE! Songs I like. Lolololololololololololololololololololololololol.

(This is the craziest and most unable to read review EVER! That's why I added the WORLD RECORD part. Like it?)

-Leora
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! 'They might have gone blind from the intense twinkle' PERFECT, wonderful! You're an amazing writer!
anon chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
sad that this is abandoned... my favorite story without a doubt.
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »