Reviews for To be a Werewolf
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! 'They might have gone blind from the intense twinkle' PERFECT, wonderful! You're an amazing writer!
anon chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
sad that this is abandoned... my favorite story without a doubt.
lilyflower101 chapter 32 . 11/2/2014
if your punishing harry for saving you then you need to get Dumbledore to punish you snape.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I cried when I read about Harry's "death" even though I knew he is alive.
Ivycloak chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I'm loving the plotline so far, but I do have one issue with how its written. Just about every piece of dialogue and every other sentence ends with "...". I think your story would sound much better to readers if you cut down on the multiple dots.
I've still got quite a few chapters left to read, but I'm definitely curious whether you'll sort Harry back into Gryffindor and whether or not his werewolf secret is going to come out. Can't wait to find out the answers!
Anyway, keep it up!
HealingRose chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
i'M SORRY, I REALLY WANTED TO FINISH THIS STORY. I REALLY DID, BUT THIS IS JUST TO PAINFUL TO READ! Not only is everyone so damn angry, you had to make their angry and amplfiy it by 1000. And even though it like multiple things going on in a story. this is way to much, Hey Harry, Your dad is Professor Snape, Hey Harry Your god father is alive, Hey harry sorry you got bit by a werewolf, Hey harry, sorry we didn't know that your relatives were abusing you, Hey harry we have to stage your death, What next? You put that his mate is Draco Malfoy? I'm sorry but I can't...I really just can't read this.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Hola! Yo nunca me tomo la molestia de comentar los fanfics... ¡Pero este es fantástico! He pasado TODA la tarde leyendo esto... Realmente, me ha encantado. ¿Acaso ya no escribes más? Sería una verdadera lástima, ¿Sabes? u_u
SpartanGirl99 chapter 32 . 1/21/2014
Great story please update!
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Well! Quite a story you've got here. I must say that when I started reading I want expecting the twists. Well done! I know it's been a very long time since you updated, bit I'm hoping maybe one day you'll pick this up again. :)
Seraphina Luna-Lilly Snape chapter 32 . 11/17/2013
I hope that this story will be finished soon. As I rather enjoyed it, and I would like to know how it ends.
Tribblelet chapter 32 . 11/15/2013
This is quite good. I'm sorry that your story is eluding you. Keep writing, your good at it.
PiptheSnake chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
Make next time soon!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
i likey; two big, one-obvious-one-not-so-obvious twists. very well written :)
Aa chapter 32 . 8/22/2013
Noooooooooooooooo! This is an awesome story? Why did you have to go and stop updating?
KILO151998 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I was wondering... So the big guy was Kami?