Reviews for To be a Werewolf
SpartanGirl99 chapter 32 . 1/21
Great story please update!
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 32 . 1/12
Well! Quite a story you've got here. I must say that when I started reading I want expecting the twists. Well done! I know it's been a very long time since you updated, bit I'm hoping maybe one day you'll pick this up again. :)
Seraphina Luna-Lilly Snape chapter 32 . 11/17/2013
I hope that this story will be finished soon. As I rather enjoyed it, and I would like to know how it ends.
Tribblelet chapter 32 . 11/15/2013
This is quite good. I'm sorry that your story is eluding you. Keep writing, your good at it.
PiptheSnake chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
Make next time soon!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
i likey; two big, one-obvious-one-not-so-obvious twists. very well written :)
Aa chapter 32 . 8/22/2013
Noooooooooooooooo! This is an awesome story? Why did you have to go and stop updating?
KILO151998 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I was wondering... So the big guy was Kami?
stuart gordon chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
COOL
hana chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
OMG! you have to continue this story i am begging you!
please update chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
i know its been like 4 years but please, please, please, please, please, please, update! i want to see wat darian tells hermione... please update!
alemery chapter 32 . 6/20/2013
Go Stuff...
( I'll let you fill in the blank with whatever encouraging words you like.)
Coolkris99 chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
are you ever going to update? i love this book!
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Are you crazy! Maybe I didn't hear you correctly or you have got to be joking about this right I just have to say this I'll take the first world of my job tittle if I have to even it it means that I have to visit your aunt and uncle ant ask them why in the entire world are they treating you like this then so help me I will and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important a this!
April chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
I love your story so far. I hope you update soon. I also think that you are a wonderful author.