Reviews for A Stag and a Flower
Horse's Patoot chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
You're a fucking stupid fucking whore who needs to keep her God damn opinions to her fucking self.I would watch out if I were you cause you never know! We might come after you! Beacuse we don't like whores like you!
Horse's Patoot chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Horse's Patoot chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Horse's Patoot chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
psychfan chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
i like it! :) i am reviewing for you! i want to here more about the dream and the stag so hurry up and update!
strongshol chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
dude! that was awesome...just like always...o and i have a question...are alice and james and dudes friends? i would think marleane is, cuz their on the same team, but you could make it just a little bit more clear. but tis awesome!
man eating plant chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
good chappie, but wen u catch the snitch dont u score 150 points?
Star of the North chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
Here, let me aide your goal - it may actually help!

Anyway, this story is fun to read and I like it. One thing, though - it's a Bludger - not a Blugger.

Keep up the good work and I'll be back when you update.
Lily chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
I really like your story. It's good. I just read the whole thing then and i really liked it. Write more soon. Pwease. Great work.
0Rii chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
Hey! it's silver pheonix2! This is a really great story, just one question, is james a white stag? I've never imagined him as one, but it would be interesting if he was. In case your still wondering a beta is like an editor for fanfiction, you send them each chapter before posting it and they correct any mistakes you might have made.

Whoever sent you a flame ( a really bad mean reveiw) was a jerk, this is a really good story and if it's your first fanfiction then it's amazing.

I think you will have 50 reveiws by chapter 10, i'll make sure to reveiw your every chapter so you will.

Write on, keep your chin up even if people try to push it down stan tall and update soon!

~ silver pheonix2

:-)
Prayrgurl333 chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
OMG! u have to up date soon! this stry is rockin!
pimentoplane chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
Chipper up! Ill make sure you get 50 reviews by chapter ten, Ill get my friends to read it and they'll review!
strongshol chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
that twas kewlness! about the pace...tis a little slow, but for what you're writing, tis otay. also, the chapter isn't confusing. tis good. and yes, tis corny, but cute, considering james. and such. but. tis good good good! (as always) and very cliffhanger-ish. kinda. but, great job!
psychfan chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
I loved it! Is moving at a good pace and James/Lily goodnight thingy was a bit corny, but that's ok. I am going to update ASAP!
Prayrgurl333 chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! YOU HAVE TO POST ANOTHER CHAPIE SOON! I'M DYING TO NO WAT HAPPENS NEXT!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »