Reviews for Courage of the Spirit
aikihiro chapter 16 . 3/18
Awweeeee he’s obsessed that’s so cute
SunBinamra chapter 40 . 3/15
This is one of the most wonderful fics/sagas to ever grace this site. It's still one of my favorite fics of all time, and each time I reread it it's like the first time (there's a song in there somewhere, I'm just too tired to find it). Also, I adore Linca. Thank you so much for sharing!
meowmeow32 chapter 1 . 1/3
Dear Lord, bless you for such an amazing story! I have never been so happy to read something! I wish you the best as an author going into 2018, thank you for sharing your amazing talent!
adelisse chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I can still remember reading your fanfic on Spirited Away, the way I rallied and wished that Ghibli would produce a movie based on them. Thank you for making my childhood a great one, eating words.
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 40 . 10/24/2017
YASSSSS
Anon chapter 40 . 9/17/2017
Whew! It took a few days to read this one but I have at last come to the end of the journey. And what a marvelous journey it was! I just want to say thank you for writing this story because it was such fun to read. It was awesome how it could go from funny to profound in a heartbeat. And I loved the characterization on everyone, like how Linca is wild but a great friend, Chihiro is kind and strong-willed but has a temper, Haku is very powerful yet has "human" flaws when dealing with emotions he doesn't know very well. I loved everyone so much. And I also enjoyed how you made some of your own rules for magic and how the spirit world works. Reading stuff like that really makes one feel the wonder of exploring a fantasy world.
Eimana chapter 40 . 8/16/2017
Rereading this masterpiece. Such a good story, I'm so glad I found it all those years ago. It's what led me to be such a fanfiction lover! So thank you velf for delivering us this amazing story.
Wellp, off to the next book then!
haku-chihiro247 chapter 39 . 8/3/2017
LOL. Go Haku! 3
The Ghost chapter 35 . 3/21/2017
I'm usually not a feminist and in fact have a great disdain for them, but what Haku did in Chapter 34 is definitely sexual molestation and punishable by time in jail no matter how you choose to whitewash it.
The Ghost chapter 28 . 3/20/2017
Great story so far. I love the different perspective on slavery. When in Greece, do as the Greek do.
The Ghost chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
This story is even darker than I thought. Even Zeniba is plotting and manipulating.
The Ghost chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
You writers are really obsessed with that headband and having it glow. This is the third story where it glows and gets hot.
The Ghost chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Wow, Chapter 2 really is dark. Much darker than I expected. It had a great effect on me because I just got out of a mental health facility a few weeks ago, and I definitely didn't feel like I belonged.
The Ghost chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I've been binge-reading Spirited Away fan fictions, so I'll give some first impressions based upon the first chapter, though it's unlikely you'll read this given that you finished the story 12 years ago (longer than Haku abandoned Chihiro). It's really interesting how Haku never keeps his promise in any of the stories I've read so far. Hopefully, Chihiro's parents won't die in a car crash as well.
stanleyman chapter 40 . 2/26/2017
Not ashamed to say that I binge read through this whole thing. I love how you captured each individual character's personality and how vibrant and creative Linca is. Now excuse me while I go read the next two works! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS
2,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »