Reviews for Courage of the Spirit
JnJ Wegner chapter 12 . 9/7/2004
I love your story keep up the greay work
Kataan chapter 12 . 9/7/2004
Yeah maybe it is but its kinda been happening for like 3weeks and my friend cant upload either. Cool chapter cant wait till u update.
avolare chapter 12 . 9/6/2004
Ah, this is nicely progressing... I like. ] More, please.
u2ilovethem chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
_ this story is so good! you need to update! btw: thanks for taking a look at my story _
Milk.shake chapter 11 . 9/5/2004
Eep, I missed 2 chapters! Bad me. *snickers* This last chapter did make me laugh; Chihiro and Linca plotting against Haku, Chihiro's last line (I think you save the best one liners 'til last .)

Ibuprofen and solfadine, eh? I'm on morphine derivatives so maybe that's why I'm too out of it most of the time to write sense...

Another lovely chapter and look forward to the next chapter -
Sennethe chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
I'm liking what I've read so far. I've only seen the movie once and I've not read many other fics based on it, but so far I'm keeping up to speed and remembering the storyline.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those people bugged by the spelling, but since you reviewed my story I'll try to ignore it. :) The description of the lecture pose in Chapter 1 did confuse me though.
Kataan chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
Hi i like your new chapter its cool i would post my SA fic but it wont upload i have sent 100 of emails to fan fics and nothing happens i could get another account but wat if that doesnt work either

U can email if yuo want my email is hsru is my nick name spelt backwards
penny chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
More please :)
Just lil'O Me chapter 11 . 9/1/2004
_ Another good chappie! Linca is such a wonderful friend to help Chihiro. I can't wait til u update again! Continue your great work!
u2ilovethem chapter 11 . 9/1/2004
Man...this is good! Haku! AH you should let her stay you big...gr :sigh: well, I can't wait for the next one _
TheHopelessRomantic chapter 11 . 8/31/2004
Awesome! Linca sounds like she looks really, really cool, and I'm glad she isn't evil! I love how you describe the appearance of your new characters (or just changed in Haku's case.) This is an awesome chapter, but I'm wondering, when does the Haku/Chihiro stuff really start?) I can't wait for Zeniba to come up! You're right, she really would do anything to help Chihiro. Lovin' the story, Update soon!

Ciao!
Delphine Pryde chapter 11 . 8/31/2004
Hopefully Granny'll make everything alright.
Shitza chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
I know you said i don't need to review every single chapter, but this story is so good I do have to. It's like an invisible force that draws me to the little blue button.

This was an amazing chapter, I'm really looking forward for the next. Hope it comes soon.

Shitza
BlueDevil592 chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
you should really finish this story! it's great!
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
alright! i like this chapter! it's an awesome plot! i'll review again when i get to the last chapter that's been posted! but i like it!
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 .. Last Next »