Reviews for Courage of the Spirit
Ukchana chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Yes, thank you so much for the review! Wow, I had no idea that you knew nothing about the Slayers anime series. _ I'm so amazed that you still liked it, I didn't think it would make sense without prior knowledge - thank you!

Once again another great chapter. I like how things aren't going the way Chihiro planned them. Suddenly now she is returning with Haku.

I also loved his litle flirtatious comment; Smug, cold superiority doesn't mean he's got no eyes. _ And Chihiro yelling at him even though he's being rather threatening was great too.

My only wish would have been that his manner of being threatening had been more described. I didn't really feel too threatened myself, and that's always fun! _ Maybe a description of his glaring eyes or something to give us a feeling of how scary he is.

Besides that though, I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to more, of course!

love,

Ukchana
freezingsaphire chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
ROCKS! thats all i can sae.
NorthernSunshine chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Beautiful chapter, really enjoyable. And I loved it all.

Shitza
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
well, i LOVE this chapter. i thought it was funny when HAku was mad...but i'm weird like that. so well thanks for the compliments *blushes* i have written ch. 11 and 12 but sadly, the site deleted my outsiders story so i can't update anything until the 20th of september. so maybe i'll throw in two more chapters! yay now you gotta update!
Kataan chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
COL chapter its really good.

PS i still cnat upload even though i sent like hundred email nothing is happening well cool chappie anyways and i will try upload soon.
penny chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Very sweet-more please :)
Nugrey chapter 12 . 9/12/2004
I'm a steady reader and I can say that your talent should be published. Have you read the series, "The First Americans"? (I believe it was called) Your style of writing reminds me of that wonderful series. You should be submitting your work professionally.
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 12 . 9/12/2004
yay! i finally caught up! oo0o and it is getting so good! i can't wait to see Haku mad! it'll be so funny! i promise i'll update soon. after reading the thing for people to read my story and how i update super fast, i feel so guilty! lol! well, maybe i'll give you guys one or two or three new chapters...anywho 'nough bout my stupid story! you gotta UPDATE!
samsonite chapter 12 . 9/12/2004
Hey this story is great! I really like it! please write some more soon.
u2ilovethem chapter 12 . 9/12/2004
psh, don't have to read it? of course i'm gonna read it! you just get angry that i had 4 pages of geometry :P

woot! this was awesome! i loev linca she's such a great character. and i love chihiro now that she's all grown up! man... you do a great job! it's just like a sequal would be! bravo! more! more!
Enorema chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Hello! You're a good writer. I enjoy Spirited Away a lot, and this is a great fan fic.
Delphine Pryde chapter 12 . 9/11/2004
Wonderful and all that jazz.
Sennethe chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
Ba-da-ba-bum...Is this where things start to get magic on her again?

Good job with the mother. I could kind of picture her approaching shrill and hysterical when she was asking about Chihiro's subject change.
Sennethe chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
We all know that she's not going to end up with Scott, but at this point my devious plot twist-trained mind can't help wondering whether he might not really be what he seems to be. Maybe he's a test for her from Haku (since you keep saying he's not showing up for a few more chapters).

Keep writing. It's got me hooked and reading.
Ukchana chapter 12 . 9/9/2004
well, thanks! _ I try my best at the fanart.

I like how frightened everyone is of Haku. He's so Xellos-like, teehee.

Anyhow, I'm really glad you're reading Modern Day I! Wow. _ You don't have to wait until the last posted chapter to review, though! I'd love to know what you liked, disliked, etc, about the other chapters. Also, it's not really going to be "finished" for sometime! Any reviews are wonderful, I'd love to "hear" what you think!

love, and keep writing, this is great as always!

Ukchana