Reviews for Courage of the Spirit
Karana Belle chapter 14 . 9/21/2004
Oh, poor Linca, i really feel sorry for her. she and Haku are kind of alike in a way. they both lost their homes. and i'm glad that Chi got mad at Haku, he didn't have to be so mean. anyway, i hope that you update soon! i'll be waiting!

Karana Belle
M.M chapter 14 . 9/21/2004
I love this story. It has everything a great story should have. Please please update soon. I can't wait to read more! _
kurenoharu chapter 13 . 9/17/2004
Heysh:) I think ur fanfic rocks! I found it thru freezing sapphire's fanfic..haha..i didn't like the ending of the movie..so unclear.. thanks to u guys for writing endings for Spirited Away.. I love reading all ur fanfics :)haha.. the argument was cute.. the two of them.. haha.. update soon!
TheHopelessRomantic chapter 13 . 9/16/2004
YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! A BIT OF THE FLIRTY-FLIRTY! Actually a lot of it! I LOVE IT! An absolutly fantabulous chapter! Haku is awesome and so sexy! You continue to capture his character perfectly and the fact that everyone has some level of respect for him is accurate to the movie! You are fabulous! Hope to see more soon!

P.S. CHIHIRO KICKS ASS! She's just as stubborn as in the movie (not that that's a bad thing because I'm known for being stubborn myself) the way that she stood up to Haku certainly told him that she isn't going to take any lip! She sure showed him! Write soon please!

Ciao!
TheHopelessRomantic chapter 12 . 9/16/2004
Wonderful! Granny's here! Sorry for not reviewing for a while but things have just been so hectic now that school started! Keep up the great work!

Ciao!
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 13 . 9/16/2004
WHOOPIE!Wonderfull!Way to go Chi!Show that bullet-brained dragon-boy who's the boss!Though seriously, I think she should have slapped him hard.
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 11 . 9/16/2004
I love this fanfic!Updateupdateupdate(in real life I really do run my words together like that:P )! By the way, GLAD TO KNOW MY FAMILY ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WITH DISLEXIA!:) So which kind do you have;word-dislexia, name-dislexia, some other type of dislexia? Those first two are common diseases in my family.
Delphine Pryde chapter 13 . 9/15/2004
Good descriptions and dialogue.
Winter -iel -o burzum chapter 13 . 9/15/2004
Yay! Good update! And sorry for the late review. Well update soon!

Winter-
chikkuru chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Can I put your story into my C2?Loving Sprited Away.I don't care what you say!My expections are high and you apply!
Karana Belle chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
oh, that was so cute! really! it just made me smile! oh, Haku is fine now, he isn't evil after all! i was beginning to think that there for a moment. so i hope that you update soon, cause i really cannot wait for the next chapter!

Karana Belle
samsonite chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Oh my I enjoyed this fic. this is a great story one of the better ones I have read! Great job and keep it up.
Ashley Sinstar chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Thank you this made my day!
Ukchana chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Yes, thank you so much for the review! Wow, I had no idea that you knew nothing about the Slayers anime series. _ I'm so amazed that you still liked it, I didn't think it would make sense without prior knowledge - thank you!

Once again another great chapter. I like how things aren't going the way Chihiro planned them. Suddenly now she is returning with Haku.

I also loved his litle flirtatious comment; Smug, cold superiority doesn't mean he's got no eyes. _ And Chihiro yelling at him even though he's being rather threatening was great too.

My only wish would have been that his manner of being threatening had been more described. I didn't really feel too threatened myself, and that's always fun! _ Maybe a description of his glaring eyes or something to give us a feeling of how scary he is.

Besides that though, I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to more, of course!

love,

Ukchana
freezingsaphire chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
ROCKS! thats all i can sae.
2,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 .. Last Next »