Reviews for Courage of the Spirit
kanazak chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
Argh, this story has kept me up late reading T_T if only I didn't have to deal with university classes and, even worse, homework... /shudder. If it weren't for all the lovely things the modern world has provided me, I think I'd have preferred the ancient times where things were simpler for the then-super-small number of middle class people. .

It's a really enjoyable story and quite different from what I normally read.

I could use less drama and angst, though. /shrug. Always a risky element with my Depression sitting there under the surface, waiting for a crack to appear so it can break through and cost me another six months of my life. / Still waiting on that time machine with a de-aging chamber. It would solve everything.

And now I'm in one of them moods where I need to vent, so I'll just end this review here.

Anyway, good story!
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
That was really sad, but I guess inevitable. Her parents only thought they were doing the right thing. I'm glad that you've taken this approach because it's the most logical thing that would occur to Chihiro since no kid can keep that big a secret from their parents.
nikitatikin chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I love this entire trilogy!
Heartful Blaze chapter 40 . 7/15/2014
Heh, seems like an actual sequel to Spirited Away then anything since I was listening to "One Summer's Day" while reading this. I have to say though, everyone was wonderfully in character though Yubaba is a STUPID royal ass. Guess she thought she could screw over Blood-chan as repayment for the, what, 5 times Blood-chan screwed her over? Let's see, freeing Kohaku River which resulted in her losing half her bathhouse(counting that as two), passing her test, getting Bou to finally stand up to her effectively ruining their relationship, and well she certainly didn't bend during the Swallow Hale event which paid off. If I didn't say it, then I'm saying it now. If I did then let me reiterate. You are a fantastic writer, you gave this story the class Ghibli feel that is present in all their works while retaining the realism that a later story would entail. In the end, you are one of the best writers I've ever seen.
Senile-felineS chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
I called this more than 10 chapters back, I just had a feeling.
Senile-felineS chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Read everything so far, and i was going to leave one long, overly exuberant, review at the end. But i just wanted to say that the more i know of Linka, the more i keep thinking she would make a cool air spirit.
Mehperson chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
Omggggg. My heart is like "UCHWAJLEidhehdkejdekdjekdjekjdkedjsjdgeufnjrmfkrmf" over what Haku is doing *Pedo Face* To Chihiro.
Spider PIg chapter 40 . 7/7/2014
Omigosh... This movie came out before I had memory... And this... It's so beautiful... TwT THESE ARE TEARS OF JOY.
Stelly chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
Loved this so much! Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us! :)
Kiran chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
I will give it mmm... 100 out of 10!
Kiran chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Amazing titles for the chapters!
rebeccaseal chapter 40 . 5/10/2014
EEEEEEEE-I really have to stop doing that.-EEEEEEEPPPPPPP! Haku and Chihiro, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Oops, just realized I stayed up all night reading this. Hehe... (Just don't tell my parents.) I hope you never stop writing so I can never stop reading! Maybe we should all be immortal so we can read and write forever and ever and ever and ever and... etc.
rebeccaseal chapter 39 . 5/10/2014
Fffffffflllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffyyyyyyyyyyy! Right... Anyway, EEEEEEEE-nope, not going there again-I can't believe Chihiro basically agreed to be his girlfriend! OMG SO HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Stupid fangirly side...
rebeccaseal chapter 37 . 5/10/2014
Hehe... "Past the point of no return..." Get it? "The Point of No Return"? I can't be the only one who saw that.
rebeccaseal chapter 34 . 5/10/2014
When Rin was explaining what the pendant was, the first thing I thought was birth control, but it turned out to be ownership! I knew I had a dirty mind, but I didn't think it was THAT bad... Still, wouldn't it be funny if Haku gave Chihiro a gift for birth control and didn't tell her?
2,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »