Reviews for Courage of the Spirit
This girl is a BADASS! XD
SilverRider09 chapter 40 . 10/18/2014
Ooh
SilverRider09 chapter 33 . 10/18/2014
Haku's not a free spirit anymore? WHYYY?!
SilverRider09 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
..no cycle?
SOMEONE TURN ME INTO A SPIRIT RIGHT NOW.
RibbonBunnyNya chapter 38 . 10/12/2014
Ok seriously is Chihiro stupid or what?
I mean even after this she doesn't freaking believe that he loves her... she has become quite annoying rejecting Haku again and again...he deserves some more love...
Yukino-chan chapter 40 . 9/20/2014
Had the sudden urge to read a short fan fic on spirited away today... End up spending half a day reading yours! It's an amazing and lucky find for me!
jessi chapter 40 . 9/1/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/31/2014
MidMorningSong chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Yea jailbreak! And I was worried she'd be stuck in there for ages! (but then again, she's not home free yet, I'm counting my chickens before they hatch lol)
MidMorningSong chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
*quietly crying whilest rocking self back and fourth* whyyyy must my predictions be right
MidMorningSong chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
NO! I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING- SHE'S GONNA WAKE UP TIED TO A BED OR BEING PUMPED FULL OF 'REALITY' DRUGS. WHY CHIHIRO YOU'RE SO PERCEPTIVE WHY CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT'S COMING?! *sobs in a corner*
MidMorningSong chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Holey moley I need a moment to recover and get my breath back- my god I felt so embarrassed for Chihiro and then she's just like 'You know what, HERE'S A LESSON FOR YA' and completely turned the whole thing around! I'm not one for physically reacting much while reading but I was rolling around on my bed in hysterics at that particular exchange of dialogue XD
While I'm reviewing I just want to note that when I first clicked on this story and read your author's note saying you're dyslexic (I actually had to spellcheck that :P ) and HAND WRITE everything before you type it, well to put much amazement and awe into a few words I was (and still am) incredibly moved- your story holds a depth and life behind all the characters that is unfortunately quite rare in many stories, and just knowing that while reading this only makes it all the more amazing! The few stories that are this good have so much time and love poured into them (or from what I can guess judging by how long it's taken me to scrape together a smidge of an intro for a fic I have in mind) I sometimes find it hard to believe people put so much time and effort into writing stories for their own and other's amusement- no profit or anything! It just makes me wish the world had more people like you guys in it! So yeah, knowing how strenuous it is for people to bang out a story that's half-decent, and then finding this gem with you clearly putting in twice, at the least, as much effort- well, you inspire me, put simply, you really do!

And finally in answer to this chapter's question I'm currently residing one stop over from Antarctica in my home known as New Zealand :D
Raining Daylight chapter 40 . 8/26/2014
I love how each of your characters stays true to themsleves. Your plot is intriguing and I found that I simply couldn't stop reading.
kanazak chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
Argh, this story has kept me up late reading T_T if only I didn't have to deal with university classes and, even worse, homework... /shudder. If it weren't for all the lovely things the modern world has provided me, I think I'd have preferred the ancient times where things were simpler for the then-super-small number of middle class people. .

It's a really enjoyable story and quite different from what I normally read.

I could use less drama and angst, though. /shrug. Always a risky element with my Depression sitting there under the surface, waiting for a crack to appear so it can break through and cost me another six months of my life. / Still waiting on that time machine with a de-aging chamber. It would solve everything.

And now I'm in one of them moods where I need to vent, so I'll just end this review here.

Anyway, good story!
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
That was really sad, but I guess inevitable. Her parents only thought they were doing the right thing. I'm glad that you've taken this approach because it's the most logical thing that would occur to Chihiro since no kid can keep that big a secret from their parents.
2,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »