Reviews for Courage of the Spirit
Dedmutt chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
I know I'm not waiting for any chapters but DEAR GOD WHY WITH THE SUSPENSE I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU CONGRATULATIONS
Dedmutt chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
This story really is quite nice nice, you know. I approve. Have some pancakes. X3
MacaroniCheese chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
This is possibly the best fanfiction I've ever read, and I'm not saying that lightly. Thankyou for writing this and satisfying my brain :)
MacaroniCheese chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? D:

This is AMAZING. Seriously. I know you've finished this, but it's still amazing.
Sana chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
I'm from canton, michigan, USA! I love this fan fiction so far! My friend brought me here because she knows I have watched spirited away a million times. I love that sen is defiant as ever and I love Hakus over protectiveness! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
wolfie957 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
This girl is a BADASS! XD
SilverRider09 chapter 40 . 10/18/2014
Ooh
SilverRider09 chapter 33 . 10/18/2014
Haku's not a free spirit anymore? WHYYY?!
SilverRider09 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
..no cycle?
SOMEONE TURN ME INTO A SPIRIT RIGHT NOW.
Valainna chapter 38 . 10/12/2014
Ok seriously is Chihiro stupid or what?
I mean even after this she doesn't freaking believe that he loves her... she has become quite annoying rejecting Haku again and again...he deserves some more love...
Yukino-chan chapter 40 . 9/20/2014
Had the sudden urge to read a short fan fic on spirited away today... End up spending half a day reading yours! It's an amazing and lucky find for me!
jessi chapter 40 . 9/1/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/31/2014
Morning'sSong chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Yea jailbreak! And I was worried she'd be stuck in there for ages! (but then again, she's not home free yet, I'm counting my chickens before they hatch lol)
Morning'sSong chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
*quietly crying whilest rocking self back and fourth* whyyyy must my predictions be right
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »