Reviews for Pokemon Love Triangle
I like this story!

Very interesting!

Update soon!
Psyduck Ranger chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Well why didn't I think it was finished..., Oh and how does Ash have cousins, if both his parents were only children?(stated in the show)
narutoyaoilover chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
thats cool, keep it up
xmoobeam0159x chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Casey chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Hi. Its me again. Wanted to add one more thing. Try a prologue. With Ash and Misty. Have a backround of some sort on their relationship.
Casey chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
...needs more emotion. 1st person form is good. try that and see how it goes. Thats how I wite
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
While the war between May and Misty is always fun, I'm courious as to why you decided to add your fan characters to the mix, how do they add to the tale?
Suka chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
U suk bub... more writing, detail and all of most some more shippiness!
Left the site chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Izzat all?Is there a next chapy?Nice story anyway.
gladdecease chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
That was fast...wasn't really much of a triangle, though...maybe you should make it a bit more lengthly and detailed, and stuff like's just mho, though. You can do what you please. Later!
Spiraea Kozak chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
tucker sound like a brawny brainless brute (b-cube)

update soon! i didnt think may was that loose...
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
They don't waste any time, do they?
Ze-Cookie chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Well that was short. But update soon, I wanna see what happens. Please dont tell me this is going to be and Ash and May romance thing...
Fuhnerrr chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Keep it up!
Dastardly Intent chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
lol im always a fan of this love triangle but this better end up as a AshMisty! I hate that ditz May...anywayz please make your next chappie longedr please? update soon!

~Saphire Eyes91