Reviews for Ice
TheFinalElements chapter 17 . 3/10
I consider you quite an annoyance for your review on my story, considering that I'm quite sensitive and anything that I deem harsh will make me succumb in procrastinaton. But now that I go back and visit your profile page and see reviews that people have made toward your stories, I'm like wow this person made it through this much abuse? And he/she's still writing?

Believe me, I'm going to admit that I'm quite ticked off on how you just busted into the place and spewed harsh grammar comments. You practically jeered at people to flame you. You knew they were gonna do it. You didn't back down.

I see this as something in between brave, stubborn, and downright idiotic. I mean, I would have immediately reported all the overwhelming flames that aren't even on topic(though this isn't either) and deleted the story or something. But you...I don't get how you do it.

No, I have not read your story and therefore there is nothing about it in this review. The reason I put this on review is because I don't want you to respond to this. Don't. I'm not trying to flame or anything, but just letting you know what I think. I thank everybody that your reviewing month is over, though it's not meant to be taken as an insult.

And until next year(I'll be watching .-.) Happy Writing!
Oliver Jasmine chapter 17 . 2/12
This is sad, her behavior is eerie but consistent. I don't remember when she got the larvitar. This world is brutal in every way. I'm assuming she hasn't hit puberty yet. How'd she manage to get enough food for her houndoom, umbreon, sneasel, larvitar, and scyther when she wasn't supposed to have any pokemon? Did she go on that many missions where she could feed her teammates to them? Don't larvitar eat stones or something?
I don't have the vaguest idea where this is going but its interesting somehow, like Maze Runner. Whatever happens next is bad and then its dealt with and the next thing happens.
I am ever awaiting more of this.
That makes me sad ;A;
Your crazy for grammar and you write a lot of flames authors hate that
MoaKing chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow this sucks, exuse me for the bad maners man and grammer, but I made that fic you review in 2 hour, How am I going to cheek it twice in three in the morning HUH!
shut up you grammar nazi. nobody needs your trashy advice so keep it in your penis.
Farla, you are a big dorky piece of shit who deserves to get shot by the U.S army. Morons like you are a waste of space on planet earth.
Pro-Amateur 404 chapter 17 . 1/29
... Cannot comprehend what you are trying to show in your story. Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror and apply your so-called review to yourself?

The point is that your story is very hard to follow. The sentences are extremely choppy that it lacks the continuation for the next sentence. Why don't you add more details so the reader can properly understand?
UnsungMelody2209 chapter 17 . 1/28
I don't get what's with all the haters. It's easy to just delete comments that are spam or negative for no reason, and if you offended them then I'm sure they can just delete the comment. I'm not going to get into this but I do want to say that I am glad you posted a new chapter on ice. I think it's a really good, though unconventionally styled, story. I really enjoy the story though this last chapter was confusing without much evidence as to what happened previously. I hope you stick to some form of chronological order in the story. I really did enjoy this story and would hope you finish it despite all the haters and nay-sayers.
Anybody else wants to kill this grammar nazi farla? She's a goddamn grammar rapist.
somebody will fart in your mouth you grammar nazi farla.
i think i told you to SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT
oh shut up, vomitbrain farla. your tounge speaks nothing but trashy poop. you do not deserve to be alive you bitch.
Dustchu, trust me, there is a very good reason why farla is getting hate messages.