Reviews for Turnips
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
A great story. Very good.
exoskeleton chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is brilliant. That's the only thing I can say, I'm kinda speechless, it's brilliant.
deemn chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was very good. You have all the little details of how people interact-the small kindnesses-down. The only thing I would say to watch out for is point of view; it's best to choose one point of view per section, rather than per paragraph.

Other than that, great work. Thanks for writing this.
Samuraiko chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Very nice... I can see why you have so many positive reviews. Beautifully done.

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko
DaniMoon chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Wonderful! This is very entertaining and very realistic to the story. Good Job!

Dani
Malrora chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Dude! one of the best fics i've read in a while. me likie _
Womens Murder Club Rules chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That was brilliant thats the best story i have ever read! I REALLY REALLY liked it!

Sighned ColdCaseFan
Shire cat chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I love this and the movie.
Kate Swynford chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Loved the story. I think Taka deserves some spotlight, and Algren's mistakes were funny and rather endearing. At the same time it's very touching.
Final-Acts chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I grinned. I laughed. I read it twice. I still like it. You rock.
InfinityFinality chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Hehe This is cute. I like it! It's a really interesting side-story to The Last Samurai and I think that the way you portrayed each character was not only accurate, but very cool It's funny too! What a kick! lol Great job! This is very well-written and I very much enjoyed it! Keep up the good work! This is actually the first The Last Samurai fic I've read. I so cried at the end of that movie T~T
xInuyashaxangelx chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
great story! lol, i know it's a little late, but yeah xP this was a great fic! There needs to be more 'last samurai' fics here lol we should go complain lol, well hope you write more in the future! )
nycgrl chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Really sweet and cute, and very much in the spirit of the movie that I would believe this would happen in it. Great job!
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I'm suprised that there aren't that many Last Samurai pieces, it was a pretty good movie and had a sort of open ending that I would have liked to seen explored a bit more throughly in fan fiction. I really liked this piece though, very much in character and just a tad bit lighter than the general brooding mood of the movie.
kimpster chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
omg! iv been looking everywhere for a "the last samurai" fic! and i did! huray! -D