Reviews for End of an Era
minniequill chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This was an excellent read. I hope you continue it one day.
aelurus chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Wow, this is really good! You make several importants points! Like, I never really realized that in PoA, Remus's suitcase had 'faded and peeling' letters with 'Professor' R.J. Lupin. Where would he have gotten that?

Aggh! I'm going to run out of space for my Favorite Stories soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I will definitely come back for a second time, and I hope I wasn't too harsh!

I have to say that I very much enjoyed reading this. It's very original for a first RL/MM and you've clearly put a lot of thought into the plot.

I particularly like your younger Minerva - you've really captured her nicely with a wonderful blend of youthful spirit and responsibility. I can see in her the present day Minerva but at the same time I can see that she's not present day Minerva yet.

And I really like how you’ve characterized their relationship: it’s certainly no fairytale but they’re both intriguing characters. I want to know what happened 'the second time' and why it didn't work out. I want to know what’ll happen with the potion and whether they’ll get back together again.

I can't wait to read more :)
silvertoaster chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wow! I can't wait to see what happens. I like your take on Remus being older at school. The 'Our Corner' thing is really cute too.

Please please keep updating.