Reviews for InuSpies
Omnisentinel chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
I'm back, after a short hiatus, time to review.

As always I loved the fic, but it was too short, and it wasn't enough for me to sink my teeth into. I can't really say more than that, at least until the next cha[ter is out.

And since I need to shamelessly plug my greatest fic, check out: Bane throughout time. Very good suspense/action/horror
Omnisentinel chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
I'm back, after a short hiatus, time to review.

MoneyMo chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
(Claps) Hooray! I only just realized it had been resurected!
ChristyKay chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
Hey, this chapter's nice and long. . Good work! I like the stuff so far. Just keep it up! i gotta head out for tonight though o.o. More later.
ChristyKay chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
Aw, it's so short! Add some more descriptio, and you'll get longer chapters that are more filled out, like real, published works. Keep up the writing!

CK
ChristyKay chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Your dialogue skills need alittle work, but it's intersting! Hope you check out my fic, called 'fire', and keep writing!

CK
ChristyKay chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Hm, pretty cool, but short.
Inuyasha's Fang chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
BWAHAHA! I've thought of a HORRIBLE name for Sesshomaru... Mr. Fluffykins (everyone -.-*) But you gotta admit, it's pretty d mn lame, GOD I wish I could see his reaction to that one . Keep up the good work!
Sumechick15 chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed this story, but I do know I should! And I apologize it if bothored you that I didn't! I just sneak on-line. So I'm sorry! I'll do my best to review from now on. I would like to say I very much enjoy this story and I like the way the characters are. I'm curious how everything will turn out so keep up the good work. Chow! ;)

Sume
Omnisentinel chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
That explains a lot, sadly I don't have any other e-mail accounts. Most of them contain the word EVL or something sinister, but whats in a name?

Oh, well...great chapter, I can't wait until the next one.
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Hi ice miko ya said for me to review and i like your story alot! So do me a favor and update! I posted your daares so now you post up another chapter thanks!
MoneyMo chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
Hello! YAYNESS! SASHA'S IN! Oh, and I've finally been able to update my story! YAYNESS! (Cues happy dance)
Omnisentinel chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
My deepest apoligies for getting you in trouble. I'm not quite sure how my letter was misinterpreted. Once again, I'm soo sorry. I didn't think that I'd get you in trouble.
Inuyasha's Fang chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Nice story, and i love the idea (Inu meets Bond)

BTW, gotta love 'Mr. Fluffy'! I never thought it was possible to make the name Fluffy even MORE pathetic. Nice job! -
MoneyMo chapter 3 . 7/5/2004